1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

AI After hotfix/update

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by tribolik, Sep 18, 2014.

1. What happened to the AI after the update? before I could barely keep up on most tracks and kept qualifying in the last few spots but know I'm getting pole by 5 to 6 seconds and in the race (quarter length) I almost lap the field...
    Its a big shame because I only play offline and everything else was a big improvement after the update.

In R3E we have the option to select the AI difficulty level but I cant seem to be able to do that in DTM

2. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

There is a hotfix coming in for the AI, i think this issue might be related not 100% sure. Please let me know if this issue remains once we fixed the AI.

3. Ok, thank you very much for the clarification. And am looking foward to it and will keep you informed.

4. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

My bad, i was told that that fix was already released, the things was that the ai speed didnt match the settings, so where Marko normally need 110% setting he now needed to use a 95% setting to be able to keep up.

Just a matter of setting the slider to a higer level to find your sweet spot again!

5. Is there a AI slider in DTM experience? Championship mode or single race?
    I cant seem to find it. I use it in R3E but cant find it in DTM experience... maybe Im doing something wrong.

6. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

ok my bad again, probably should have taken more coffee before replying. not my finest moment in here :(

There is no AI slider in DTM (yet) *slaps himself int he face.....*

7. No problem at least Im getting some answers here :);)
    But the question remains... how can I make the AI more competitive? it became really easy to crush them after the hotfix... it has taken all the fun out of it :(

8. Yep, here the same problem .
    I can lap the AI after 80% of the laps in a quarter race.

9. Its no fun anymore... and Im not even very good... Im average or below average.
    Why cant they implement the AI slider on this Experience????

10. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

I bugged it, so they'll come up with a fix.

Thx guys.

11. Great, thank you ;)

12. I will have a dance of joy, when they impement the AI slider... then DTME will finally be playable for me.

13. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

I agree. I have stopped playing DTM until this is fixed. It is pointless doing anything with DTM except MP and that is filled with rammers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1