Adjust Track IR Tracking Speed?

I am currently using the Track IR system with all of my racing simulations. When I get into the cockpit to race in rFactor 2, the head motion seems to be quite slow and it does not allow me to look fully 90 degrees to the left or to the right. Is there a setting in the program or in a setup file to adjust this? Thanks in advance for any and all help provided.

Ya, there's possibly a config file fix for this but I didn't like that method so I created a new profile in trackir that just accelerates quicker and goes further

Ya, there's possibly a config file fix for this but I didn't like that method so I created a new profile in trackir that just accelerates quicker and goes further

Thanks so much for the reply. Could you please take a screenshot of your Track IR Settings for rFactor2? I would be immensely grateful if you could please. Thanks again.

Sure

rF2 profile and my normal profile ("Single Screen") for comparison below

1644470312825.png

1644470277684.png

Last edited:
hey guys. I use opentrack for head tracking with delanclip. game is smooth but as I start panning left or right stutters on horizon appear. is there anything I can do? changing some stuff in player.json maybe? thanks :)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 442 69.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 274 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 293 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 131 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 27.1%
Back