Adam's Sol Enhanced | Realism Filter for Sol 2.0

Misc Adam's Sol Enhanced | Realism Filter for Sol 2.0 4.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
iG_ADVM submitted a new resource:

Adam's Sol Enhanced | Final Release - Photorealistic Light and Colour | Day & Night | Sol + CSP

Hello you graphically obsessed sim racers :)

View attachment 392340

If you are anything like me, then even the most perfectly, immersive and technically brilliant game can be ignored if the graphics are not perfect. This is why after trying out the best of the best graphical mods and not being satisfied, I decided to give it a try myself. After many months of tinkering, fiddling and meticulously editing numbers, I present to you my Sol Enhanced mod.

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Agreed. I do not like the installation process. It looks nice but it messed the other post Processing Filters I like to use like Horizon. Resetting Sol default parameters fixed it but this filter was broken after that.

Dear users of this mod,

Install it at your own risk! It will overwrite the source files of the Sol - weatherFX mod. If you got problems after installing this mod, please do a full remove of Sol and reinstall it, like it is described in Sol's manual.
peter i believe you should make a new pdf with all settings for video settings and shadders cause the pdf is kind of old and has old settings ,how about on every update you should iclude a profile for loading ..

A PPFilter is just a Post Processing filter. It changes colors and artificial effects. Video settings are for adapting the CPU and GPUs capabilities and the needs of the User, maybe more fps or more eyecandy.

With Sol there is the custom preset functionality, where PPFilter modder can link a script with a PPfilter to do static and dynamic settings.

My list of recommended CSP settings is just a suggestion. The only thing it would need is setting the LightingFX brightness to 100%.

With CM its realy easy to provide preset files, which users can select to have exactly the same settings.
Esp. You can do a preset file for the whole CSP part. But again - many options are there to adapt the CPU and GPU consumption to the individual PC. So those presets must be made with care.

Agreed. I do not like the installation process. It looks nice but it messed the other post Processing Filters I like to use like Horizon. Resetting Sol default parameters fixed it but this filter was broken after that.

Hey Stephane,

This is a really good point that I had not considered, so thank you for that insight.

What I will do is post exactly what you have said at the top of the page so everyone can see it before downloading.

Hey Stephane,

This is a really good point that I had not considered, so thank you for that insight.

What I will do is post exactly what you have said at the top of the page so everyone can see it before downloading.
So I have spent some time, with much appreciated guidance from Peter Boese, re-doing the mod, so that it does not affect any files and is non intrusive in terms of install and future Sol updates.

Thanks for the constructive feed back

iG_ADVM updated Adam's Sol Enhanced with a new update entry:

ASE 1.3 | Colour correction, lighting rework, lighting/colour balance and more

Just want to say thank you again to the amazing feedback and reviews I have received so far. I hope 1.3 is a step up for you to experience.

I have now created a discord server which you can find a link to on the mod page. This is simply for anyone who wants to join to share their images and videos, offer feedback, receive any help and have a little community that I feel I could grow from the past few days of lovely feedback I have been receiving.

Below is a brief explanation of ASE 1.3 and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I did delete the original files just in case it was causing any conflict with the new version and I got the same result, much too dark. Thanks again.
So my unlucky friend walker.

I have gone through my mod and reloaded it in game, and it is perfect for me. So what I recommend is changing your filter in game to a default one, then going into your Sol Config App and going right to the last page (page 20 I think) and there is a Reset to default button. Hit that and then reload my filter. It might be that the previous mod has saved options in the Sol Config that I have now changed. Hope this works.

Join my discord and message me so we can sort this out easier with communication

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.