Cars ACNM G56 Tweaks (UNOFFICIAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
potchidarack submitted a new resource:

ACNM G56 Tweaks - Various tweaks for the initial ACNM Garage 56 Camaro

• improved and fixed shift lights
  • temporary Z4 GT3 sound from Delpinsky's FT-1 mod, credits to whoever made it
  • made new and improved existing skin .json files to fit their IRL teams, such as adding Kyle Larson in the #5 Hendrick and Marc Marquez in the #20 Repsol
  • decreased car weight to ~1340 kg plus 80kg driver
  • better ui.json for the car itself, and a Chevrolet logo in CM
To do for 1.5:
  • proper ~8700rpm 750hp R07 V8 instead of the current ~7700 in the...

Read more about this resource...

Sorry about the consistent micro-updates, I'm really new to actually uploading content instead of just downloading, dragging, and dropping from here. 1.5 soon enough, once I get a copy of Automation running.

potchidarack updated ACNM G56 Tweaks with a new update entry:

(NOT AN OFFICIAL UPDATE)

I am not doing this to desecrate the modding creators, so please don't treat this as something from the official team. I only corrected minor details until an official update were to come out in the coming days.

My deepest apologies to those that have reached out or have attempted to do so. I should have asked about this and clarified beforehand.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dude. You need to reach out to the makers of this before doing this. You did not seek their permission to release this. Post has been reported until you have seeked permission.
1691087301381.png

I suppose they asked Kunos to use their C7R for the suspension and Aerodynamic properties of the car?

potchidarack updated ACNM G56 Tweaks (UNOFFICIAL) with a new update entry:

hey hey people, potchi here

I and the ACNM mod team have resolved the issue, and I've even passed on my files to them so they can mess with what I've made and add more to it. Fingers crossed that my tweaks can become a part of the official updates soon?

Either way, we're on good terms, and I'm already discussing with one of the admins on how they can improve the car, and the fixes we can implement in due time. Please don't send any hate to the page because of one outlier, they're good folks and could use the extra...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ya good luck there. It will be months and your data you fixed and worked on will be no where. I made them oval variants with some shader fixes to their Next Gen cars and still nothing after months. Had to share them with people that wanted them myself. It's just people that make models to share on facebook and get "Likes".

eh, at least they seem to be taking what i've said pretty seriously after i explained the matter. i'll make a proper impression in a couple of months or so. everything's all band-aidy for now, but hopefully proper changes can be seen soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 111 88.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 16.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 38 30.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 37.6%