1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Achievements Bug?

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by Blevic, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Just wanted to see if anyone else was having this bug, I did 20 laps around Sochi in a Marussia(including 6 or 7 slow laps of not touching kerbs) but according to achievement "Welcome to Russia", I have yet to set a "clean" lap. What was interesting is while doing these laps, I was getting achievement progress updates on "Ticket to Ride" which is 100 clean laps on any combination of tracks. I have also set a lap on the leaderboard of every circuit yet "clean sweep" achievement( set a lap for all circuits in TT) is still locked. The Williams & Sauber achievements seem a little bugged too. Is it just me or is my definition of a clean lap different to others.

2. I struggled with the same thing, but it turned out not to be a technical bug. "Welcome to Russia" can only be unlocked in the 2014 season - even though the description doesn't mention this at all. Similarly, to unlock "Clean Sweap," you need to pay a visit at Hockenheim which is only available in the 2014 season. I hope this helps! :)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  3. Ahh yes that helps a lot & makes sense with hockenheim. Thxs for the help.