ACCtracker  - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web!

Misc ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! 2.0.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tried to launch it with the new ACC 1.9 server update and the app runs but when I click on start now, the command line window opens for a split seconds and quit. It won't work even after re-installing it. Is there a patch somewhere ?
its working for me. the only issue so far is that id doesn't recognize the car class or the car, and display only "undifined" in these fields

max21 updated ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! with a new update entry:

ACCtracker 2.0.0

Note: ACCtracker now requires .NET Core 6

• New installer:
    • be sure to manually uninstall the old ACCtracker;
    • install it in a different dir then the old versions;
    • if the service is active, then the service must be disabled and re-enabled after the new installation in order to update the configuration of the system...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello idea result pré-qualification ? V.2
Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: ?. Path '', line 0, position 0.
File C:\Users\hopso\OneDrive\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Results\230421_010424_Q.json seems to be not a session
Thanks

Hello idea result pré-qualification ? V.2
Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: ?. Path '', line 0, position 0.
File C:\Users\hopso\OneDrive\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Results\230421_010424_Q.json seems to be not a session
Thanks
Send me the result file.

It looks like a file that has been edited or modified by some application. Try to recover the original.
yes indeed it comes from the emperor server supplier that I have just changed and the result files are generated by the server. What does that mean I can't process the results with your app? yet it works well on the SIMRESULT site

yes indeed it comes from the emperor server supplier that I have just changed and the result files are generated by the server. What does that mean I can't process the results with your app? yet it works well on the SIMRESULT site
Well, ACCtracker can only refer to the file format as generated by ACC Server. If it is modified, it obviously no longer respects the expected format and therefore it is an unknown object...

Hello
There's a bug on ACC tracker since the 2 last version.
When you stop it and restart it, the laps are count one more Time.
If a driver has 20 laps, you stop tracker then restart and now he has 40, and if you do again, 60, etc etc ...

Can you solve this problem please ? :)

Hello
There's a bug on ACC tracker since the 2 last version.
When you stop it and restart it, the laps are count one more Time.
If a driver has 20 laps, you stop tracker then restart and now he has 40, and if you do again, 60, etc etc ...

Can you solve this problem please ? :)
I can't reproduce the error you're reporting.
Give me some more info:
  • on which page you have the error;
  • which db you use, memory or SqLite;
  • can you send me the result files?

I can't reproduce the error you're reporting.
Give me some more info:
  • on which page you have the error;
  • which db you use, memory or SqLite;
  • can you send me the result files?
Hello
- All page, ACC tracker count in double all the results for all server
- ACC Tracker DON'T "Run as Service"
- SQLITE
- I can't send you 1K+ file :D

I just found how to "Run as Service" and it seems the problem is solved, very strange ...

Thank you very much for the great work.
I have a simple question, is it possible to run ACC Tracker on a raspberrypi 3?? (so we avoid having a computer booted 24/7), we currently have it running in a virtual machine under windows on a NAS
Thanks again

I have a simple question, is it possible to run ACC Tracker on a raspberrypi 3?? (so we avoid having a computer booted 24/7), we currently have it running in a virtual machine under windows on a NAS
Thanks again

Thanks again
Sorry but no.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 449 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 173 26.9%
Back