1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Account rest?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Randy Chamberlin, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

How does a person get an account reset? Ive already sent a request and its going on 72 hrs now :(

2. Nuno Pinheiro

Nuno Pinheiro
    Premium Member

wow Randy i feel your pain... that it exactly how long i had to wait, that really sucked... i wish they had like 2-3 resets every month, you get 2 resets every week with Live for Speed

3. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Hi Randy,

There was an email from you to support on monday morning, that´s 35 hours ago. This was fowarded to sales@reizastudios.com which takes care of Serial renewals, and I see that you have now sent a second email to sales@reizastudios.com . Your Serial has already been renewed.

Please send your Serial renewal requests to sales@reizastudios.com for a speedier response.

4. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Nuno I dont see why one would need a regular reset, unless you have a problem, you only need one activation until you do a system change, and you´ve got 3 to start with, plus 3 every renewal. I understand some people do formats with some regularity, but the vast majority of users havent even consumed their original 3 yet.

5. Nuno Pinheiro

Nuno Pinheiro
    Premium Member

Good to know, but when i purchased the game i activated it once, and some kind of error ocurred and i had to email you guys to reset it again. So if we have 3 to start with, why couldn't i reactivate it? It said all my activations were used and to contact you guys. Doesn't matter, i don't plan on formating my pc soon so its ok ;)

6. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

I think it was the problem that you had, which led to all original activations being used. It often happens when one doesn´t run the Game with Windows admin rights, the Game will keep asking for re-activation because it can´t find in the registry that it has already been activated.

7. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

No hardware change but went back to 32 bit OS because of research on 64bit bsod. Sorry but put my key in and said needed activation

8. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

Put my key in ACTIVATED Tx Reiza. Back to the Cooper yaya