1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AC RC issue: Fanatec CSR stopped working

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by chris boshears, Oct 29, 2014.

1. chris boshears

chris boshears

Ratings:
    +0
    since the recent update from steam my wheel does not work properly with the game anymore its a Fanatec CSR its like the dead zone is huge for example to turn out of the pits in monza in the Ferrari i have to turn the wheel 360 degrees just to miss the wall its unusable anyone else having this problem i have uninstalled and re installed still nothing. its not a wheel or firmware problem since it still works perfectly in iracing and rfactor 2. i can not play the game anymore it was working this last weekend then steam did a update/patch and its unusable.

2. Radu Oros

Radu Oros

Ratings:
    +383
    Are you using the same settings in-game and fanatec driver as before? double check.

3. chris boshears

chris boshears

Ratings:
    +0
    yes i am the only thing i changed in game was the gain which should not effect the wheel i am still set to 900 degrees. if i uninstall the game and completely delete the steam folder is there anything else i can delete to make sure its a full reinstall i have tried about 5 times now.

4. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Ratings:
    +353
    Have you tried running the in-game Wizard to re-detect the wheel and reset it to standard?

5. Radu Oros

Radu Oros

Ratings:
    +383
    Yes, assetto folder from my documents. If you don't want to delete, rename the folder and the game will create a new one with new settings. Then test the wheel with a complete fresh install.

6. chris boshears

chris boshears

Ratings:
    +0
    yes i have tried the wizard i am going to delete the folder tonight and try again. Will update tomorrow its strange just overnight it went from great to where its not usable now.