AC Race Weekend or Championship PC Performance Tanks

My PC specs
3070Ti OC
32gigs clocked at 3600
5800x3d MB X570 NVME
Quest 2 with / virtual desktop aka VD
Liquid cooled system gpu/cpu custom loop.

During practice and qualifying in a race weekend or championship the game runs smooth. My game is capped at 90 fps, since my refresh rate on my HMD is 90hz. I do have small dips in fps, which is to be expected during those sessions. However when those sessions end and the race starts I get stuttering from start to finish. My FPS are fine usually 84/86. But the stuttering is unplayable. For the firs time today I had a notification show up with a massive freeze for a second where I warped across the track and thought the game was going to crash. Here is an example of the major freeze, from today's race. https://clips.twitch.tv/CloudyImportantAlpacaGingerPower-p2qUBMsn8rbVXIIm

My VD connection is 1200mbs with it capped at 400mbps bit rate. There is no interference on the network. I have tried VD space warp off and on. I've tried to lower the stream settings in virtual desktop to medium. I've lowered in game settings. I've checked the LUA debug app and I've checked the python debug app there are 0 errors.

I'm starting to wonder if its the two servers I've experienced it on? With what happened today 99% CPU occupancy I'm wondering if its on my end.

I've tried to find posts everywhere regarding the race weekend and championship "race" portion being extra choppy.

Thanks

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 24 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 27 14.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 67 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 103 55.7%