AC apps not showing in game

1607735957529.png
1607735927871.png
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Win10 or Win11 ? There's something strange if it's working for me and nor for you ... I'm on Win 10
If it's not the install, your problem is somewhere else on your PC.
But no idea at my side in order to help you there.

NB if you're sure everything in game is as in the zip and the app is activated in game, I don't see any reason for this problem. Python maybe ? 32 in place of 64bit maybe ?

Win10 or Win11 ? There's something strange if it's working for me and nor for you ... I'm on Win 10

NB if you're sure everything in game is as in the zip and the app is activated in game, I don't see any reason for this problem. Python maybe ? 32 in place of 64bit maybe ?
im on windows 10
should i try to "force 32-bit"

NEVER MIND MAN WHEN I REINSTALLED THE GAME IT FIXED THANK YOU SO MUCH

Do you know what might be the problem if I installed Sidekick v 1.11.1 manually (deleted everything from apps folder first) and it still doesn't show up? I activated dev/python apps in config files, still nothing. I'm on Windows 10, running through CM. (app is active in CM of course)

I did notice that when trying to launch AC normally it stops loading on "Loading car metadata 100%". Ran an integrity check on Steam, it found 1700+ files missing, but didn't seem to change anything.

EDIT: Wow, it had been CSP problem all that time... I set 1.79 version and everything worked (was running 1.76). CSP seems to be the worst offender for me - had numerous problems because of it (cars not working, skies were black, game crashing on start, etc). So for anyone having the same problem or others, try to switch between CSP versions (1.79, 1.76, 1.73).

Last edited:
Hello. So there is for sure issue with Assetto Corsa Content Manager.

I've noticed that I have similar issue - some apps are missing after instalation via ACM.
I compared the application folders after installation via ACM and after manual installation
Folder after installation with ACM is missing a lot of python scripts. Seems to be issue on ACM installer side. Changing version of CSP does nothing.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 24 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 27 14.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 67 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 103 55.7%