AC apps not showing in game

1607735957529.png
1607735927871.png
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Did you try clicking on the + of the other 2 app groups underneath and I mean mainly Patch Apps.
In my own install I have a "Your Apps" group and all my special apps are showing there.

AC Apps as shown should only be the AC original ones .... all other ones should be in another group.
I think that's the way it's done with Content Manager App menu at the right.
( is it now the same with the original AC launcher ? ... possible as I never checked this original system since a very long time )

You might surely find your apps there. ;)

Last edited:
Well after checking one common app in the 3 you're showing ... I just noticed "Brake Trainer" ( I only tried but kept activated) is not showing in the apps menu either ! :confused:

I'll try to find the reason if it's possible ... as I have no idea at all why it is not showing.

If it is the same problem for all apps as it is for Sidekick, the solution is easy:
NEVER INSTALL ANY LONGER ANY APP WITH CONTENT MANAGER

Sorry for writing is so big, but each time Sidekick was not showing for someone, installing it with the usual unzip at the right place in game was the solution for solving the problem.

So I guess the problem is not only for this app but for all apps maybe.
Try to install it manually and I'd nearly bet that they will show and work.
I always install apps that way ( or the right way with JSGME ) and I never had any problem of an app not showing.

NB CM is a wonderful and complete system but also such a white elephant that a problem may have happened somewhere with the install system of some contents.

Last edited:
If it is the same problem for all apps as it is for Sidekick, the solution is easy:

Sorry for writing is so big, but each time Sidekick was not showing for someone, installing it with the usual unzip at the right place in game was the solution for solving the problem.

I always install apps that way ( or the right way with JSGME ) and I never had any problem of an app not showing.

NB CM is a wonderful and complete system but also such a white elephant that a problem may have happened somewhere with the install system of some contents.

Actually, I had that problem of Sidekick not showing after 2-3 sessions. Thanks for pointing this out, I'll try installing it through the zip file.

I tried installing "D Tachometer" and "D turbo" apps both manually and with using CM but none of it is helping and the apps wont show up
can you help me out?

Do you have a link for those apps as I don't use them.
I'd like to have a look at them .... else I can't help you cos' I suspect you might have made a mistake in the install ( the main reason often, but maybe not yours in this case ).

EDIT: if that's for example the one called D Arcade Tachometer, I have a first question: which unzipper do you use to install it ? 7zip files may only be unzipped with 7Zip file archiver and it's a free tool.

Last edited:
Do you have a link for those apps as I don't use them.
I'd like to have a look at them .... else I can't help you cos' I suspect you might have made a mistake in the install ( the main reason often, but maybe not yours in this case ).

EDIT: if that's for example the one called D Arcade Tachometer, I have a first question: which unzipper do you use to install it ? 7zip files may only be unzipped with 7Zip file archiver and it's a free tool.
i used both winrar and 7z and none helped
and yes its that one "D Arcade Tachometer"

Downloaded, installed, tested ... that's perfectly working for me.
So, you have a problem which can be at choice:
- directly unzipped in Assetto Corsa root folder and at this place something happens ( question of rights surely ) and not everything is installed or even nothing
- an antivirus problem deleting a so-called danger for your PC, but you should normally get a message about that: quarantine or deleted ( possibly the .py file which is the main one maybe making problem ... as it was the one that made problem in the message I read in the App Thread ).
- bad installed: unzipped in a wrong folder and not at the root of Assetto Corsa game folder.
- you forgot to activate the app in the general options.

My advice for install in this case:
- double-click the 7zip file to open it in a window
- open the game folder in steamapps/common/assettocorsa
- keep both windows side by side
- select both "Apps" and "Content" folder in the 7zip window
- move them with the mouse into the assetto corsa folder ( mind that you don't move them to another folder of this assetto corsa folder !!!! )
- once done check that all files are now unzipped in the game at the right place.
- close windows and launch CM or Original launcher
- activate the app in Options/General in AC launcher or in CM Settings/Assetto Corsa/Apps
- launch a session and you'll find at the right menu in game the app that you'll be able to open.

NB: long but I tried to be as complete as I could as I don't know if you are or not used to work with this kind of operations in a PC.
Good luck .... ;)

Downloaded, installed, tested ... that's perfectly working for me.
So, you have a problem which can be at choice:
- directly unzipped in Assetto Corsa root folder and at this place something happens ( question of rights surely ) and not everything is installed or even nothing
- an antivirus problem deleting a so-called danger for your PC, but you should normally get a message about that: quarantine or deleted ( possibly the .py file which is the main one maybe making problem ... as it was the one that made problem in the message I read in the App Thread ).
- bad installed: unzipped in a wrong folder and not at the root of Assetto Corsa game folder.
- you forgot to activate the app in the general options.

My advice for install in this case:
- double-click the 7zip file to open it in a window
- open the game folder in steamapps/common/assettocorsa
- keep both windows side by side
- select both "Apps" and "Content" folder in the 7zip window
- move them with the mouse into the assetto corsa folder ( mind that you don't move them to another folder of this assetto corsa folder !!!! )
- once done check that all files are now unzipped in the game at the right place.
- close windows and launch CM or Original launcher
- activate the app in Options/General in AC launcher or in CM Settings/Assetto Corsa/Apps
- launch a session and you'll find at the right menu in game the app that you'll be able to open.

NB: long but I tried to be as complete as I could as I don't know if you are or not used to work with this kind of operations in a PC.
Good luck .... ;)
I did everything you said here (also i am used to all of this since i know alot about computers lol) and it wont work i even reinstalled content manager and Assetto Corsa but none of it is helping

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 30 16.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 24 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 27 14.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 67 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 102 55.4%