1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abu Dhabi's "sticks" are overpowered

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by sober, Nov 9, 2010.

1. If you crash with a "stick" in some corner maybe you can break a little your front wing, but this? It happened all in one race.

First season career in abu dhabi, realistic damage.. legend AI difficulty.

PD: Sorry for my english

2. Lol....never seen that happen before in video 1. unlucky :p

3. I had that happen in Abu Dhabi too, but it was Hamilton that crashed, so I wasn't particularly bothered :)

4. Lol, I had this happen only last night. Think it was Hulkenberg that hit the 'Concrete' post though.

Just one of many little glitches.

5. lol at first vid, that was funny!

6. If you need to "eliminate" a certain AI driver those posts are great... Just get side by side into the corner and the AI always smashing into the concrete post. On the first lap this normally causes a big crash as everyone piles into the back of the unfortunate driver.

7. have you patched your game?

i just got the game today of steam and did a couple of races online and i had already seen this thread so was weary of the posts, but ended up hitting some including the 1 in your second vid and it just broke off and did no damage to my car.

8. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz
    GoldenBortz

This happens to AI drivers only. On any breakable Surroundings

9. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Lewis Hamilton survived the one with the camera in it today!

10. It's "overpowered" because there's a camera housed in it. :wink:

11. I really hate those sticks. In every race i take a chicane a little fast and i crash one. in my second race i was 1º with a Lotus i finished 12º because i hit one.

12. is this for PC?