Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2021 - Yas Marina - extension for abudhabi_euroracers

Tracks Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2021 - Yas Marina - extension for abudhabi_euroracers 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
What's the eta on the lights and the updated '21 turn 9 and hotel corners (turns 12-16) changes that are missing?
I will happily pay/donate to help complete this quickly (I am already a member on the discord server)
Unfortunately I am not able to make changes to all the turns, I could only do T5 without chicane.... About the lights, up to date billboards etc. I am working on that as we speak should be done this weekend stay tuned!

If you do not have euroracers track so you can try this little trick with those new files, hope you don't mind i'm sharing this.

I found a solution for new layout with old layout track version, you can make the old version work with the new layout and then also laptimer works with these new files, only the track's painting does not change but that doesn't matter, laptimer works fine.

data.jpg

ui.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:
Great track. When will v2 be added? Also can you optimize the ai speed so we are able to have a good race and add lights for night racing? Great work. It would be nice to have this before the green drops sunday. Cheers

Last edited:
jovicsveto updated Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2021 - Yas Marina - extension for abudhabi_euroracers with a new update entry:

Update for base euroracers_abudhabi.

New update for base abudhabi_euroracers by EuroRacers is ready for download.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Changes update/extension:

-Many lights for Night racing
-Hotel Roof blue lights
-All the 2021 billboard sponsors
-Animation displays
-New braking...

Read the rest of this update entry...

jovicsveto updated Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2021 - Yas Marina - extension for abudhabi_euroracers with a new update entry:

Uprate for base abudhabi_euroracers

New update for base abudhabi_euroracers by EuroRacers is ready for download.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Changes update/extension:

-Many lights for Night racing
-Hotel Roof blue lights
-All the 2021 billboard sponsors
-Animation displays
-New braking...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the hard work and update YounesZero.
Safe to say it won't be fully updated to the 2021 layout?
Hi man!
Sorry for the late late reply, I have been bussy! V2 is just released hope you like it. Not with the updated corner :( but still I hope I made up for that by making a beautiful track. Enjoy and let me hear your thoughts! Btw if you want the ai to work in V2 message me on discord. You will find me in the EuroRacers chat ;)

Great track. When will v2 be added? Also can you optimize the ai speed so we are able to have a good race and add lights for night racing? Great work. It would be nice to have this before the green drops sunday. Cheers
Contact me on discord to make the ai work in V2 ;) And eh you should check the lights in V2 they are stunning :D

Hi man!
Sorry for the late late reply, I have been bussy! V2 is just released hope you like it. Not with the updated corner :( but still I hope I made up for that by making a beautiful track. Enjoy and let me hear your thoughts! Btw if you want the ai to work in V2 message me on discord. You will find me in the EuroRacers chat ;)
You rock! So glad I found you guys. Keep up the great work! :inlove:

AI is broken but was able to replace it with Martin's Powell track AI folder and works like a charm. I'm very thankful you did this track with the correct layout for 2021 F1. Im also impressed how much better it it with resources needing less GPU while looking great at night with CSP. I will post a donation, well worth it!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 180 66.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 116 43.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 125 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 52 19.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 73 27.0%
Back