About converting F1C tracks to RF

reeditado em 2023/07/06 -
Olá, assim como no post editado, abaixo, em 06/12/2023, venho então cumprir o prometido: disponibilizar a outra faixa, Wiesbaden https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/wiesbaden-germany.261083/ Estou deixando o AIW original que gerou o problema se alguém estivesse interessado em estudá-lo. Infelizmente, ao resolver o problema deste AIW acabei gerando outro pequeno problema: O AIW carrega na pista e é totalmente funcional, mas o editor AIW congela ao tentar carregá-lo, ou seja, não é mais editável... Mas isso não é um problema, pois está funcionando perfeitamente no jogo; Eu só não sei a parte do combustível, porque eu não uso combustível nos meus experimentos, então eu não sei se é funcional; seria interessante que alguém me desse feedback sobre isso, mas acrescentando que eu não posso fazer nada a respeito, porque eu não tenho mais acesso ao AIW no meu editor... é até engraçado porque o AIW original está abrindo no editor AIW, mas não no jogo...

Bem, essas duas faixas, Gotzenburg e Wiesbaden, foram minhas primeiras experiências com conversões de F1C para RF e as escolhi por alguns motivos: são pistas simples, portanto, leves; são faixas que não encontrei para RF e são faixas que gosto porque geram uma boa jogabilidade, nada em um nível de grande dificuldade, mas não deixam de ter um bom grau de dificuldade.

Ainda no AIW, quando abri esta pista pela primeira vez, ainda na F1C, faltando apenas seis voltas para a primeira corrida, só havia meu carro na volta direita... os outros 21 carros já haviam colidido uns com os outros ou com muros ou rodado na descida... ou seja, na época eu não sabia como trabalhar no editor AIW, e simplesmente não havia outras versões dessa pista onde eu pudesse procurar um AIW funcionando... Eu recentemente tentei promover uma biblioteca AIW para todas as faixas de Rf e até mesmo para outros jogos, mas parece que não houve muito interesse... mas esta pista é um bom exemplo de como um AIW pode ajudar ou arruinar um trabalho... Seria interessante se houvesse mais manifestação sobre esse assunto, por favor, participe mais com sugestões, reivindicações, essas coisas...

Obrigado

Atualização em 2023/06/12 - Devido ao grande número de visualizações de um post anterior meu onde peço ajuda para resolver um problema de conversão de duas faixas de F1C para Rfactor, estou disponibilizando este trabalho: Gotzenburg. Entendo que apesar de não ter recebido nenhuma ajuda, esses telespectadores do post estavam lá para oferecê-lo, se pudessem, e até para aprender ou ganhar algo com o meu post e em respeito e consideração por eles é que estou disponibilizando esse trabalho, assim como em breve estarei disponibilizando outros. O link: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/gotzenburg-sweden.61347/

Boa diversão!

________________________________________________________________________________
Esclarecimento: Eu acompanho conversões para meu próprio uso. Tenho mais experiência convertendo faixas de RF para F1C, mas agora estou fazendo o inverso, de RF para F1C, e achei esse processo mais difícil.
Tenho duas pistas convertidas e uma não abre, bate antes de entrar na sala, a outra abre, mas há um mistério: invariavelmente, na volta 3, a determinado ponto do circuti há a presença de forte lag e a partir da volta 7 há a presença de pequeno lag e a partir daí desisto porque é simplesmente impossível correr desta forma.
Pesquisei muito, reconfigurei vários parâmetros no próprio jogo e até mesmo nos arquivos GDB, SCN e AIW em si e não consegui resolver o problema.
Isso nunca ocorreu com nenhuma pista, e como existe um padrão de comportamento em ambas as faixas, e eu não consigo encontrar onde eu possa realmente mexer para resolver o problema, estou pedindo ajuda para alguém que tenha alguma noção sobre como resolver isso.
Por favor, poste uma resposta aqui ou se você quiser que a faixa seja enviada para mim, entre em contato comigo em bate-papo privado, pois eu não quero expor esse trabalho inacabado.
Obrigado

Attachments

• Gotzen.jpg
    Gotzen.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Clarification: I do track conversions for my own use. I have more experience converting tracks from RF to F1C, but now I am doing the reverse, from RF to F1C, and I have found this process more difficult.
I have two converted tracks and one doesn't open, it crashes before entering the room, the other one opens, but there is a mystery: invariably, in lap 3, at a certain point of the circuti there is the presence of strong lag and from lap 7 on there is the presence of small lag and from then on I give up because it is simply impossible to race this way.
I have researched a lot, I have reconfigured various parameters in the game itself and even in the GDB files, SCN and AIW itself and I could not solve the problem.
This has never occurred with any track, and since there is a pattern of behavior in both tracks, and I can not find where I can really mess to solve the problem, I am asking for help to someone who has some notion about how to solve this.
Please either post a reply here or if you want the track sent to me, reach out to me in private chat, as I don't want to expose this unfinished work.
Thanks
Impressively, almost two hundred people viewed my post and I got no response... curious, but not so much... as I am more curious, as difficult as it was to solve both problems, I solved them myself! Anyway, thank you to everyone who viewed the post!

That is very strange indeed. Hadn't seen this post until now. Glad you got the issue sorted!

For the information of other people who might find this later... what ended up causing the problem? How did you resolve it?

That is very strange indeed. Hadn't seen this post until now. Glad you got the issue sorted!

For the information of other people who might find this later... what ended up causing the problem? How did you resolve it?
Hi, MJQT!

Thanks for the demonstration!

Man, without wanting to create any controversy, please, I'm not here for this, but since no one has even tried to make a guess (and there go the more than two hundred views...) about how to solve my problems, described above, I believe that no one (only me...) had, has, or will have, any problem to open any clue ever, without crashing, without breaking for the desktop, anyway, it would be a waste of time to explain how I gave the solutions, it would be something useless, since it seems that no one goes through any of this (only me ...) ... But I even propose: if someone, someday who knows, has trouble opening a clue, can pass me the problem or the clue itself, I do not guarantee results, but I have at least enough curiosity to venture into the possible solutions. And of course, MJTQ, my manifestation is not a stern message to you, as you manifested in this and the other post (about the absences of the night shadows) with good will, but I was impressed and a little disappointed, yes, with the lack of participation of RF users... There are fans and the viewing numbers prove it, but either those fans are lazy to pass on what they know or they ignore even about how the game they play works... And in both cases, that's a shame... I try to learn what I don't know and I try to pass on what I know, but in this case here, I'd rather refrain from passing the pearls to the pigs... anyway, if you really want to find out how I gave the solution, I can, as I offered in the initial post, I can send the links of the clues the way they were before I solved ... Even I think it's worth it, after all there are two clues that I can not find for RF on any site ... Gotzenburg (I even found a version of this track, but it's another completely different layout, my version is better, believe me) and Wiesbaden (this one I didn't find any version at all). Anyway, the proposals are made: 1. If you have any problems with any clues, I'm willing to try to solve and 2. If you want to have both clues, described above, just request the link in the private chat and work on the solution; If I found it, others may also find...

Hugs

re edited on 2023/07/06 -
Hello, as well as in the edited post, down, on 06/12/2023, I come then to fulfill the promised: to make available the other track, Wiesbaden https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/wiesbaden-germany.62056/; I'm leaving the original AIW which generated the problem if anyone would be interested in studying it. Unfortunately, when solving the problem of this AIW I ended up generating another small problem: The AIW loads on the track and is fully functional, but the AIW editor freezes when trying to load it, that is, it is no longer editable... but that's not a problem, as it's working perfectly in the game; I just don't know the fuel part, because I don't use fuel in my experiments, so I don't know if it's functional; it would be interesting for someone to give me feedback on this, but adding that I can do nothing about it, because I no longer have access to AIW in my editor... it's even funny because the original AIW is opening in the AIW editor, but not in the game...

Well, these two tracks, Gotzenburg and Wiesbaden, were my first experiences with conversions from F1C to RF and I chose them for a few reasons: They are simple tracks, therefore, light; they are tracks that I did not find for RF and they are tracks that I like because they generate a good gameplay, nothing at a level of great difficulty, but they do not fail to have a good degree of difficulty.

Still on the AIW, when I first opened this track, still in F1C, with only six laps left in the first race, there was only my car on the right lap... the other 21 cars had already crashed into each other or into walls or spun on the descent... that is, at the time I didn't know how to work on the AIW editor, and there were simply no other versions of this clue where I could look for a working AIW... I recently tried to promote an AIW library for all the Rf tracks and even for other games, but it seems there hasn't been much interest... but this clue is a good example of how an AIW can help or ruin a job... It would be interesting if there was more manifestation on this subject, please participate more with suggestions, claims, these things...

Thank you

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back