AC Abarth 500 S1 @ Silverstone National - Mon October 12th, 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
As GSCE's start times let me down the last weeks and R3E is basically undriveable with the G27, i'll give Assetto Corsa another go!

As usual i'll show up with close to 0 experience with car and track, but i thnk in those cars it should be more a question of racecraft than car+track knowledge :D

Please sign me up @Ricardo

As usual i'll show up with close to 0 experience with car and track, but i thnk in those cars it should be more a question of racecraft than car+track knowledge
Very true, got myself a podium finish last week without any track or car knowledge :p Got faster lap by lap during the race simply by perfectioning the lines. Beat my Quali time by over a second, while my car was severely crippled in topspeed :p
It is what makes the car so competative, easy to drive.

After a long summer brake I'm coming back. Weather is "carp" outside, friends prefer to stay indoors alone rather than going outside so it's the perfect time to start racing again :D

Sign me up Ricardo!
You do need to fix yourself some sort of premium subscription though ;)

That is very kind of you @Herbie much appreciated indeed. Kind of disappointed with the membership stuff, not what I was used to (back when I joined a few years ago). There are other financial priorities at the moment but I will be surely back. :thumbsup:

That is very kind of you @Herbie much appreciated indeed. Kind of disappointed with the membership stuff, not what I was used to (back when I joined a few years ago). There are other financial priorities at the moment but I will be surely back. :thumbsup:
This was added in March this year, since we simply couldn't afford the server costs anymore.

err...you want the freemium (premium for 1 month for free) now or not?
´cause you write: "I will be surely back" :O_o:

It is? Booooooring.
I just downloaded update and DLC :)
Wanted to take some laps for the race monday but couldn't shift with the H but the seq :O_o: So I just ask if maybe in my settings something is wrong or it really is seq now? ...but I'm quite sure it wasn't before :cautious:

edit: do I have to tick “use seperate shifter“ in the settings??

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%