1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a Trojan in BTB web site?

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by ALVAZ, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Hi, i m trying to connect to BTB web site and my Antivirus detects the trojan: JS:Illredir-C [Trj], Have you got the same problem?

REgards and thanks
  2. Hi!

My Nod32 was trojan detected too.
  3. Hi,

the same result with Avast.

4. Yes, same here.I sent yesterday e-mail to Brendon. Be careful who don't have antivirus installed. I read from press It's some old javascript virus what infecting webpages and activated this year.
  5. Thanks for the heads-up.
  6. Good to know but doesn't affect me - I'm running Linux.
  7. Should be fixed now, no alerts
  8. OMG. There seems to be a virus or trojan on the website again. As i clicked on the side my pc showed multiple alerts. Hope i can clean everything.

Edit: Antivir found several times: RKIT/Kryptic.763904
  9. Maybe this is why the licensing stuff is so overboard for BTB; Someone is out to get Piddy?
  10. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

Which is exactly what Piddy has said. The last few days he`s had HDD issues and lost (temporarily i think) the software that generates the licences for us lot.

So hang fire, as i think he`s just got things sorted and licences are on their way to everyone again.
  11. I cant seem to open BTB site. It seems to try to reload some ikea link, i close it before it finishes for fear of it being a trojan of some kind.
  12. same...
  13. now is work OK
  14. still same problem for me cant open btb site
  15. It might be a good idea to leave it until Brendon gives the all clear. I just tried it and something tried to redirect me. It's a persistent bugger.
  16. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

There are some airsholes in the world, and the majority of them scour the internet dumping virus`s here there and everywhere. I really despise this human detritus and wish them all a very merry afterlife in hell :)

Hope you get your stuff sorted soon Piddy mate.
  17. Fine for me now... no probs.