1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc 99 Flashbacks + All Team offers Career 1.1

99 flashbacks on all difficulties.

1. Miles submitted a new resource:

99 Flashbacks (version 1.0) - 99 flashbacks on all difficulties + All teams will offer you a drive by the end of the season.

Read more about this resource...

2. its only 4 noobs!!!

3. Yes, for all of the hopeless 2012 players ;)

4. Doesn't work, I'm afraid... (Unless of course I'm doing something stupid...)

5. I'm very good in it.I still won't download it as i don't need it.It's made for fun too not for just "hopeless players".

6. What is the problem?

7. can someone make 99 flashbacks only ?

8. Not sure. I've got the game installed and up to date via Steam. The only other mods I've installed are a few custom helmets. Have inserted your patched < database.bin > in the correct location and restarted in Career mode. No matter what difficulty I select, I get no more than four flashbacks. The strange thing is that - if I query your file using Ryder's DB Editor, I can see that 99 flashbacks are set across all modes. Not sure if I need to delete my current profile and start a new game in order for it to work...?

9. I think so, that sounds very strange. I know the mod works on my pc, so I suggest restarting the profile...

10. Sure ;)

11. There, done and uploaded ;)

12. Done: restarted in Career mode and it's now working. Many thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  13. No prob ;)

14. Guys, if you want flashbacks just open your database and go to "difficulty" section, there you find the flashback numbers per difficult. If you use a database you must use with the right schema file and the profile probally will crash!, i suggest made your own database with flashbacks (your profile will not crash)

PS: Miles, what do you change to get offer of every team?

15. I'll pm you ;)

16. Pm Me too Please
    I was Looking How you did it as i tried it some while ago but didn't get it

• Like Like x 1
  17. hehe, ok!

18. Would also like to get a PM as I would also like to add this to my database?! :)