• Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc 99 Flashbacks + All Team offers Career 1.1

99 flashbacks on all difficulties.

1. Miles submitted a new resource:

99 Flashbacks (version 1.0) - 99 flashbacks on all difficulties + All teams will offer you a drive by the end of the season.

Read more about this resource...

2. its only 4 noobs!!!

3. Yes, for all of the hopeless 2012 players ;)

4. Doesn't work, I'm afraid... (Unless of course I'm doing something stupid...)

5. I'm very good in it.I still won't download it as i don't need it.It's made for fun too not for just "hopeless players".

6. What is the problem?

7. can someone make 99 flashbacks only ?

8. Not sure. I've got the game installed and up to date via Steam. The only other mods I've installed are a few custom helmets. Have inserted your patched < database.bin > in the correct location and restarted in Career mode. No matter what difficulty I select, I get no more than four flashbacks. The strange thing is that - if I query your file using Ryder's DB Editor, I can see that 99 flashbacks are set across all modes. Not sure if I need to delete my current profile and start a new game in order for it to work...?

9. I think so, that sounds very strange. I know the mod works on my pc, so I suggest restarting the profile...

10. Sure ;)

11. There, done and uploaded ;)

12. Done: restarted in Career mode and it's now working. Many thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  13. No prob ;)

14. Guys, if you want flashbacks just open your database and go to "difficulty" section, there you find the flashback numbers per difficult. If you use a database you must use with the right schema file and the profile probally will crash!, i suggest made your own database with flashbacks (your profile will not crash)

PS: Miles, what do you change to get offer of every team?

15. I'll pm you ;)

16. Pm Me too Please
    I was Looking How you did it as i tried it some while ago but didn't get it

• Like Like x 1
  17. hehe, ok!

18. Would also like to get a PM as I would also like to add this to my database?! :)