1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks 60s Elaintarharata,Helsinki,Finland. --- F3 Classic Tracks 096

Helsinki street course used back on 60's

1. Sergio Loro submitted a new resource:

60s Elaintarharata,Helsinki,Finland. --- F3 Classic Tracks - Helsinki street course used back on 60's

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Neville Roberts

Neville Roberts
    Premium Member

3. Sergio Loro updated 60s Elaintarharata,Helsinki,Finland. --- F3 Classic Tracks with a new update entry:

Grass shaders update.

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. I appreciate the ambiance achieved, it is a lacking aspect of tracks. The color saturation on the textures does unfortunately bring an unbalance to the scene, but surely that can always be addressed in a future update :).

5. thanks :)
    i am not happy with the textures "color palette" , still to found the right settings, thats for sure next update :)

6. I like this track a lot but the AI doesn't seem to work properly so I don't use the track at all, which is a pity 'cos it's a really good looking track.
    But you seemed to say that you had improved things for the ai with this update so I don't get it...

7. i test it with lotus 25 and they run OK. they go wide at some point of track thats why i remove some haybales, i run a couple of 30 lap race and 10 of 14 AI cars end race.
    sometimes they make wacko moves, but most of time they run pretty well.

8. I tried it with the Lotus 25 too. But had problems.