1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU 6 Hours of Enduracers @ Interlagos - Saturday 10th of December 2016

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Matheus Machado, Nov 22, 2016.

Added to Calendar: 10-12-16, 10-12-16
  1. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado
    #17 Talking Door Racing Staff

[​IMG]
    WEC doesn't go there anymore, we don't care!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us as a Premium Member
    Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well and become a premium member.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM LMS
    Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
    Racing Club Rules: click here
    Cars:
    Enduracers Endurance Series rF2
    Track: Interlagos (Content is available via login in the server)
    Practice: 14:00 GMT (40 minutes)
    Qualifying: 14:40 GMT (35 minutes)
    Race: 15:00 GMT (6H) Day/Night transition, rain chance SEE NOTES BELOW

Qualifying

There will be a 15 minutes session for each class, with a 5 min break between the sessions, GTE goes first and P2s wait in the pits and then the opposite happens.

Engine
    The engines are known to overheat during long pitstops, which can happen with a full tank refuel or damage repair. Assign buttons to stop and restart the engines.

Night racing
    Headlights are mandatory during the night period, running with them off will result in a DQ given by the game, these won't be taken out by the admins

Lapping cars
    The faster car has to find their way through. That means the slower class (GTE) is expected to keep their line. See this onboard if you are unsure how it works.

Teams
    Default cars will be used, although you are allowed to use a custom skin using rF2 built-in alt skins system. Virtual drivers are not allowed as they cause problems in the server.
    Drivers may drive more than one car if they wish.

Race
    Every team is expected to finish the race, unless there is significant damage to the car that can't be repaired. Rejoining after a disconnection is possible and will be enabled, just close your game completely, wait 2 minutes and go back in the server as a driver.
    This still is a club race, so the Golden Rule is under effect at all times. This event is for fun first and foremost.

There will be 42 slots available, so sign up early. LMP2 and GTE field will have equal numbers, therefore 21 P2s and 21 GTEs.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  2. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado

Entry List P2
    1. Shane Burke / Adam Maguire
    2. Sherwin vd Sloot / Mateusz Bogusz
    3. TDR (drivers still undecided)
    4. Yokoinkopp / ?
    5. Free Slot
    6. Free Slot
    7. Free Slot
    8. Free Slot
    9. Free Slot
    10. Free Slot
    Entry List GTE
    1. Enzo Fazzi
    2. TDR (drivers still undecided)
    3. Free Slot
    4. Free Slot
    5. Free Slot
    6. Free Slot
    7. Free Slot
    8. Free Slot
    9. Free Slot
    10. Free Slot

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016 at 21:04
  3. Enzo Fazzi

Enzo Fazzi
    Always sideways Premium Member

GT please :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

I might be able to make it , but need a team mate (s). I prefer the lmp2 class else I don't have any chance to pass someone . :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

• Like Like x 2
  6. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado

Still deciding on which car I will enter, but I'm most definitely in. Probably 2 or 3 TDR cars taking part:)

7. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado

Server is up. Let me know if there are any issues with the setup, double checked everything to make sure it is correct.

8. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Sounds like a plan. December 10th should be okay. Will need the practise. It has been ages since I was behind the wheel. :)

• Love Love x 1
  9. Tero Dahlberg

Tero Dahlberg
    Ajira/Revolution Racing friendship teams Premium Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Well spotted. We need to look at that indeed.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Andreas Rinz

Andreas Rinz
    Premium Member

I would also like to join this race, but need some driver to team up with me. Both classes are ok for me

12. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

I do have to draw back from my sign up. :cry: My wife seems to have a Christmas party planned with the family . Sorry @Bram , maybe you can team in with @Andreas Rinz .

13. Shane Burke

Shane Burke
    Premium Member

Entry LMP2;
    *Shane Burke / Adam Maguire
    *Sherwin Vd Sloot / Mateusz Bogusz

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016 at 01:43
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado

Signed up our two cars, team is still discussing who will drive the P2 and the GT.
    Might even fill up another entry later on:)

15. Yokoinkopp

Yokoinkopp
    Richard Reckmann Premium Member

Sign me in with lmp2, please. Though i need a team / mate, maybe Andreas or Bram if you not already together!? Or if someone hesitating to sign up, feel free to contact me.