55mm badge to fill the horn button hole?

Hi everyone,

last week my Polsimer F74N got a brother in the form of a GT2 Button Plate, which I mounted my Runsco 330mm Suede Rim on.

1690808377628.png

As you can see, there's a void in the middle (55mm diameter) where normally the horn button goes. (Don't mind the drilled holes on the sides; as soon as I get the connectors, those will be occupied by the matching buttons again.)

Do you have any idea where I could get a matching inset? All I can find on google are wheel rim stickers …

I think I remember the YouTuber "Digiprost" reviewing a custom wheel from spain that came with different batches, but I cannot find it anymore.

I peeled the "Sparco" sticker off the horn and put it there. -But then it fell off.

There is this, however.

It mentions this, "It's probably not recommended to actually run these on your steering wheel as they are not as strong as their aluminum horn cover/retainer counterparts." -But for a sim, I can almost guarantee it would hold just fine.

Last edited:
At least I found the Video I had in mind:
It was an OSP WR1, which came with interchangeable badges (you can see him change it at the 13:09 mark) but as it seems, OSP does not offer the badges any more.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back