• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

50% Races

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Richie Hill, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Richie Hill

Richie Hill

Ratings:
    +176
    Hi,

I don't mind doing 100% races but it is nice to occasionally do a 50% race. Having read the codemasters forum it appears there is no tyre wear scaling etc.

So, are all 50% races now 1 stoppers? Also do the tyre values in the garage menus just apply the same to a 50% race and 100% race?

Thanks for any help

2. Chris Miethaner

Chris Miethaner

Ratings:
    +9
    Sadly, yes.

3. BBFred

BBFred

Ratings:
    +61
    I browsed the Quick races and only Singapore seems to be a 2-stopper in 50% races. All others are 1-stopper.

I don't like the design decision, but since I can't make as good a game myself :laugh:, this year I've gone to 100% races.

4. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +8,366
    It's a bit of a shame and has reduced the strategy in the game somewhat which is strange in my view considering how strategic things have been this year with tyre degradation playing such a big part.

• Like Like x 1