Resource icon

Database 5 Laps in Career Mode 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
mungopark submitted a new resource:

5 laps in career mode - Short races in career

For all those who want to do quick races in career mode.
With this file you can do 5 lap races.

Installation:
Backup your original database.bin first!!

Unpack the file and copy it to your database folder allowing to overwrite the old one.
I.e.: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\f12013\database

If you choose a 100% race in career or GP mode now, it will just last 5 laps.

Caution: Does not work online!!! PLease be sure to save the...

Read more about this resource...

You might be right.;)

I just use this file to shorten races which I do not like too much.
I think 5 laps race will be some pure speed race without too much concern about when to pit but of cause you can modified tire scale abit so people have to manage their tire to ensure they can finish the race with the same tire without losing too much speed.

I think 5 laps race will be some pure speed race without too much concern about when to pit but of cause you can modified tire scale abit so people have to manage their tire to ensure they can finish the race with the same tire without losing too much speed.
Feel free to modify the file yourself for your purposes;).

another problem!!!!....when you start the race you get disqualified 'cause you have not used the 2 tire compounds.....solving problem please!!!!
you have to choose 100% race length. then you can do 5 laps, but 1 stop is mandatory.
i do not have any troubles with flashbacks, might be an os problem. i use win7 64 bit professional.

Last edited:
great mod, but if i complete the qualifying session on the soft tires and start the race with the same, just turn off the lights at the start I get disqualified for not using 2 compounds in the match. sorry for my bad English but I'm using google translator

great mod, but if i complete the qualifying session on the soft tires and start the race with the same, just turn off the lights at the start I get disqualified for not using 2 compounds in the match. sorry for my bad English but I'm using google translator

ok, as i wrote twice above;):
you have to choose a 100% race in your menu, then you will go for 5 laps in both, career and grand prix mode. and yes, you have to do a pit stop.
backup your original file first!

Last edited:
well but the 100% isnt 100% and looks like that i have to begin all over again since i was thinking 5 laps for the first season and i do always 100% for other seasons with better teams so ...yes tx for mentioning that on the description because i was just raped in the ass!!!! just to think that i need to do young test driver again and go back to lotus or force india makes me sick!!!! well i hope if someone likes to skip faster the first season to do full races in better teams---dont use this because as i said i was raped in the ass

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%