3DSimed updates?

Hello Guys. I have question about 3dsimed software. What happened to Dave Noonan? Is he still updating this great program? There is still nothing new since last year. I am waiting for update for F1 2022 models. Anyone know something about this?

Hello Guys. I have question about 3dsimed software. What happened to Dave Noonan? Is he still updating this great program? There is still nothing new since last year. I am waiting for update for F1 2022 models. Anyone know something about this?
Haven't heard anything. But I wasn't paying attention. Just tried to go onto his forum site www.thepits.us and it seems the site is no longer active.

TBH, both Dave Noonan and Brendon (Brandon?) BTB probably got fed up of answering questions years ago.

Last edited:
I checked the domain sim-garage.co.uk The last update was November 16, which means the hosting he renewed, and maybe the project didn't close... Very uncertain with no news... And we don't know if he will release a program to open and convert Forza Motorspoort 2023 models. The scripts are not stable and do not open materials and textures.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.