Resource icon

Tracks 3D Trees for Brands Hatch with TreeFX 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Using one single tree model really breaks the organic look of the environment...

And the earlier versions with wacky colored trees didnt do much for me either. Original 2D/Y mesh look better im afraid.

I suggest you take the time on your projects and give them way more effort, because this is what's achievable:

LRP_treeFX.jpg

6 tree models, with proper LODs, single textures (bark and leaves in one), tight LOD distances and forced billboards for everything after the first row or 2. Wasnt quick... thats for sure.

What could I do to change the lod myself? I don't like trees popping up or changing visual quality in front of my eyes I want the maximum quality

What could I do to change the lod myself? I don't like trees popping up or changing visual quality in front of my eyes I want the maximum quality
Use 7zip and open (not extract) the trees BIN file, in there you will see a tree.ini

Open it up change it to whatever distance you want, higher numbers in your case…

Save file, close notepad, it will prompt you if you want to update archive or something, which you’ll also click yes to.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 63 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 100 55.6%