1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

360 controller

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Rosso, Jan 24, 2014.

1. So at the moment, I'm stuck with the 360 controller (or a logitech 3d joystick, but i haven't tried that yet.)
    I own Race and GT legends and the whole shebang, the only major issue i seem to be having is that the controller seems like it's too jerky, is there a way to turn down the linearity? or should I just wait until I get a wheel?

2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

There is a way to make controlling the car less jerky. When the controller is plugged in and you go to Controller Options you'll see this

[​IMG]

The last time i used a controller was back in late 2010 and i don't remember how i had my controller set up. I got this image off the internet. Might want to give the setup above a try and if it is still too jerky try adjusting Analog Sectors 1,2 &3.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

I use to use something like this when i use my controller, this is RacePro, race07 on a xbox same game and same controller setup system, the one and only true sim on a console to this day:notworthy::notworthy:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for the help guys!
    is there a way to set deadzone for the right thumbstick?

5. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I'm not sure about the 360 controller but with the Thrustmaster controller that i used to drive with when i assigned the right stick for throttle/brake the deadzone settings would appear and i was able to set the deadzone. If you look at the image i posted you can see that there is throttle/brake deadzone setting available but i'm assuming it isn't highlighted because whoever posted their setting was more and likely using the buttons for throttle/brake.