#32 J&S Racing | GT Cup Championship 2023 | RSS Aero V10

Skins #32 J&S Racing | GT Cup Championship 2023 | RSS Aero V10 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ryan F submitted a new resource:

#32 J&S Racing | GT Cup Championship 2023 | RSS Aero V10 - #32 J&S Racing livery from the GT Cup

Hello all,

Should be a pretty decent recreation of the J&S racing Audi R8 Evo II which raced in the GT Cup Championship in the UK in 2023.

Got to see this car at Snetterton and since RSS recently released their Audi Evo II I though I would give creating this livery a go.

Just to note, in the showroom the louvers on the rear fenders are painted red as well as some of the body above the engine. However, in game they don't appear until the 2nd LOD is loaded, so you will almost never see...

Read more about this resource...

The louvers on the back are nothing to fix. RSS used CSP materials on that area and it is not paintable. If you want to paint it, you have to remove the line in CSP config related to that area.

Ah thanks alot guys, only reason I thought it was broken was because on skin 02_rss_sport_11 that comes with the car seems to have this same issue (unless thats just me?)

The louvers on the back are nothing to fix. RSS used CSP materials on that area and it is not paintable. If you want to paint it, you have to remove the line in CSP config related to that area.
GEO_Rear_BUMPER_LODA_SUB0 entry in ext_config.ini

Thanks
Will update tomorrow to fix. Thanks for the help

I thought it was broken was because on skin 02_rss_sport_11 that comes with the car seems to have this same issue (unless thats just me?)

Last edited:
Have you look into doing balfe motorsport skin which is the original owner of this car before being sold to J&S
Not something I've really considered to be honest, I'd like to do some more GT Cup skins before anything else + accidently overwriting some important files with layers doesn't help lol (not that its a particularly complex skin)

Thanks for downloading though

Last edited:
Ryan F updated #32 J&S Racing | GT Cup Championship 2023 | RSS Aero V10 with a new update entry:

complete overhaul

Remade a lot of the livery:

-Make main red paint on side of car much narrower like the real car
-Added 5th stripe on side of car
-Added more red decals to rear of car
-Re-sized a lot of the sponsors
-Fixed Audi Sport on rear wing (removed white outline)
-Lots of other small things that aren't really noticeable unless closeup

Will hopefully have a British GT media day version out at some point soon!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages