rF2 2h WEC @ Nürburgring 24h - Saturday 31st January 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
As RD will go to premium only after this short event (I dont really like it, but what can you do?), I have come up with a little sponsoring:

So to keep numbers high for the next event I will give away a 1 month premium membership for the best non premium driver per car, which means 6x1 month premium giveaway. In case the overall winner is a non premium member he or she will get a 3 month premium upgrade instead of 1 month. If you dont want the premium upgrade, it will be given to the second best non premium member in that class.

@Daiman Patel You can add that to the first post, if you want. Maybe someone wants to sponsor the second placed non premium drivers as well.

The idea is a nice gesture. :)

But...

Is NOT going to happen. :O_o:

Club races are for fun! And to get familiar with the game, multiplayer, cars, tracks, etc,...

Club races are without points or prices!

We race with respect for/with each other. Fair driving comes first! Scoring a good result comes second. ;)
I can't force you to not donate a gift. :whistling: But IMO it should go to the most fair driver.

The idea is a nice gesture. :)

But...

Is NOT going to happen. :O_o:

Club races are for fun! And to get familiar with the game, multiplayer, cars, tracks, etc,...

Club races are without points or prices!

We race with respect for/with each other. Fair driving comes first! Scoring a good result comes second. ;)
I can't force you to not donate a gift. :whistling: But IMO it should go to the most fair driver.
Ok, lets change it to a random driver per car. I will use a random number generator per class to identify the winners ;)

Ah man, you reminded me how much i enjoyed that race (until i hit the invisible wall). And how much i want to do a 1000 and also how there isnt a legal version out at the moment. :(
Me too. A 1000 would be huge.
I will try to talk to ORSM again. They are just a bit unresponsive. Shame though, it means their great work will get less and less use.
Its got to happen.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 171 66.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 112 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 119 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 44 17.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 27.2%
Back