24h Le Mans 1989

Career 24h Le Mans 1989 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
That's definitely on your end! But I'll re-phrase the instructions to point towards the user's champs folder, rather than a definitive folder. Thanks for that.
Maybe I'm new but I did everything in the instructions except this step:
"Step 04.
Place the contents of the 'champs' folder into your Documents/Assetto Corsa/Champs folder."
Did I miss something? is there supposed to be a folder called "champs' in the files provided in the download because I can't find it. I know where my 'champs' folder is but the download provides nothing to place into it.

Maybe I'm new but I did everything in the instructions except this step:
"Step 04.
Place the contents of the 'champs' folder into your Documents/Assetto Corsa/Champs folder."
Did I miss something? is there supposed to be a folder called "champs' in the files provided in the download because I can't find it. I know where my 'champs' folder is but the download provides nothing to place into it.
Never mind, I figured it out.

Hi all, just a quick message to say that I'll be out of the loop for a little while. A lot has gone on in my personal life that's shifted priorities, as I need to focus on myself, friends and family for a while. It won't be forever, but if there are no updates for a while, you know why.

Thanks for understanding friends.

hey, i love this mod, but is there a way too change the cars to different versions of the mod by different people? I have different car mods from the ones that are required, but I don't want to waste storage by downloading the ones that are required. can you tell me how to change the cars? thankz

EDIT: I FOUNT OUT MYSELF HOW TO DO IT, bit tedious, but haven't tested yet...

Last edited:
hey, i love this mod, but is there a way too change the cars to different versions of the mod by different people? I have different car mods from the ones that are required, but I don't want to waste storage by downloading the ones that are required. can you tell me how to change the cars? thankz

EDIT: I FOUNT OUT MYSELF HOW TO DO IT, bit tedious, but haven't tested yet...
Glad you figured it out, though I'm not sure it deserved a 4-star due to personal preference of cars?

Out of curiosity, which ones are you using that are better?

Glad you figured it out, though I'm not sure it deserved a 4-star due to personal preference of cars?

Out of curiosity, which ones are you using that are better?
i'm not sure exactly who made them or what they are called, just some mods i had, sorry

there was a le man 1989 track version, not sure where i found it

Last edited:
Hey mate, do you plan to do any more Le Mans events? Type, GT1, LMP1 2015 or something similar.

This "mod" seemed crazy to me and it is one of the championships you have created that I have played the most times, which is why I ask if you are going to hold any more of these events.

Hey mate, do you plan to do any more Le Mans events? Type, GT1, LMP1 2015 or something similar.

This "mod" seemed crazy to me and it is one of the championships you have created that I have played the most times, which is why I ask if you are going to hold any more of these events.
Le Mans 2007 was complete, but included cars from sources that I couldn't confirm. The carss were also terribly buggy, and needed a lot of fixing. They were fixed, but practiaclly needed new data. That, with the fact I couldn't verify who did the originals (I'd be modifying their files) meant I couldn't go ahead with it. Shame as it's gathering dust.

There may be a few more, most likely a 70's one for the 917 fans. If I can do an early 2000's Le Mans I will, if I can verify the car sources or get better ones.

Le Mans 2007 was complete, but included cars from sources that I couldn't confirm. The carss were also terribly buggy, and needed a lot of fixing. They were fixed, but practiaclly needed new data. That, with the fact I couldn't verify who did the originals (I'd be modifying their files) meant I couldn't go ahead with it. Shame as it's gathering dust.

There may be a few more, most likely a 70's one for the 917 fans. If I can do an early 2000's Le Mans I will, if I can verify the car sources or get better ones.
I understand that you will look for free mods to create these events, I don't know if you could do these events with paid mods such as RSS, VRC or similar...

I understand that you will look for free mods to create these events, I don't know if you could do these events with paid mods such as RSS, VRC or similar...
I'll always go for paid over free as the quality is far superior, but unfortunately they don't cover all of the cars that I'd need. I wouldn't release one with only a handful of cars, so I'll have to wait until everything's available.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.