#24 & #26 Lamborghini Murciélago DAMS Scream R-GT FIA GT 2004 (RSS GT Lanzo V12)

Skins #24 & #26 Lamborghini Murciélago DAMS Scream R-GT FIA GT 2004 (RSS GT Lanzo V12) 1.11

Login or Register an account to download this content
davewilliams000 submitted a new resource:

#24 Lamborghini Murciélago DAMS Scream R-GT FIA GT 2004 (RSS GT Lanzo V12) - Scream R-GT livery from FIA GT 2004 in 4K and 2K

Presenting the DAMS Scream R-GT Murciélago livery from FIA GT Championship 2004.
This car used various sponsors throughout it's history and this particular configuration was only used on it's first race at Imola in 2004, but is also the one featured on GTR2 so I wanted to do this livery as it brings back fond memories of playing GTR2.

More information on the competition history can be found here: http://www.racingsportscars.com/chassis/archive/ZA9BC10E04LA01058.html

Hope you...

Read more about this resource...

here are the right numbers as in GTR2
(new numbers as PSD file in version 1.01)
because the font was not quite right in the
FIA GT linel TEX Numberplate in version 1.00
sorry for my bad english!

I think I've found the correct font. The 2 is actually flat at the bottom so slightly different to what you have, but more correct from what I can see..
24Pitentry.jpg

Will need to re-adjust the bonnet number when I can bring myself to do it! So will be an update coming at some point, and will likely add the 26 car.

Hi!

Does someone of you know if there is the matte black Reiter Engineering skin with the car no. 29 (Raced in Valencia and Oschersleben in the FIA GT season 2004) existing for this mod?

Thanks in advance for your feedback!
TN_Valencia-2004-04-18-029.jpg

Hi!

Does someone of you know if there is the matte black Reiter Engineering skin with the car no. 29 (Raced in Valencia and Oschersleben in the FIA GT season 2004) existing for this mod?

Thanks in advance for your feedback!View attachment 263908
I've not seen one but I've not looked for a while. I could probably make that quite easily as the main logos are all in the same place. Don't have time at the moment though as other projects on :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.