rF2 207 Super 2000 @ Croft - Monday August 22nd 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Kind of enjoyed last night, have to say some ungentlemanly driving during quali (even by some regulars here) as i could see they messed up there lap but wouldnt move aside to let me carry on mine :( I get well out of the way if i mess my lap up, blue flag or not.

T'internet dropped out race 2, prob due to the amount of people in the server so think ill take a view on the night next week if i race or not.

Great track though and still love these cars :)

well, despite the outcomes of my races it was fun.

qually : bad, lined up 24th

race 1 : had a good start, instantly missed a gear and so negated the good getaway, drove through the carnage and imerged 13th before spinning off and into the wall, pitted twice for some reason, and crawled to the finish 16th.

race 2 : lined up 15th due to someone disconnecting, got another good start and was side by side with cameron, sorry for squeezing you out, and was doing reasonably well untill i had a bad exit on a corner and was side by side with cameron again and there was contact, i shot off to the right meaning i missed the corner and a timing split, ended my race by clipping the tyres in turn 4 where i then spun into the wall on the straight.

Quali in Top 10 was a good result for me and i decided to to hold it in RAce

R1: Incoming Turn 1 I enter the fray, at the beginning of the fast chicane i saw that K. Nielsen is testing how hard the tire barrier really is . So I push my "Jump over a Car" button but it doesnt worked, so i helped him to get his Car out of the way. After a couple of 360° views i found myself on P 21. Next round same Place i hacked the Teamradio to the 4 drivers infront of me, just told them there lie hundreds of Euro beside the Track and there all went to search them :) result P 16. Through the mistakes of the others I gain P8. Last round suddenly theres no propulsion anymore dont know but maxbe it was the fact of NO FUEL mmmh so I finished on P10.

R2: Really nice battles think the accident with Sergio wasnt my fault when you made a mistake and youre close the RAceline then it must come to that case where had i should go ? Round 2 Anders decided to show me a great Driftshow hit Anders hit Wall keep going looks very Nice in Replay but np **** happens RAce accident. Thanks for the nice fight Tim Brook was much fun. Finished on P3 and happy with the result.

Thanks to RD and all drivers for this Event.

Both races very nice for me as well,race one got a bit lonely trying to chase Rob in the lead,i had no answer to his solid race winning pace...until he ran out of fuel just before the last lap begun.
Race two is of-course traditionally a bit more lively,after the dust settled i was trying to keep in touch with the two ahead until they came together approaching "Sunny In" and went off handing me the lead,now it seemed easy to maintain the gap and pace to hold to the line for a very rare double winz :D.

Thank you Adz/Lee & RD

Both races very nice for me as well,race one got a bit lonely trying to chase Rob in the lead,i had no answer to his solid race winning pace...until he ran out of fuel just before the last lap begun.
Race two is of-course traditionally a bit more lively,after the dust settled i was trying to keep in touch with the two ahead until they came together approaching "Sunny In" and went off handing me the lead,now it seemed easy to maintain the gap and pace to hold to the line for a very rare double winz :D.

Thank you Adz/Lee & RD

Incorrect. I beat you but because I went off the road at one point I missed a timing split and it put me one lap down. :p

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.5%