2026 overhaul Mod (Part 1 of 4)

Skins 2026 overhaul Mod (Part 1 of 4) 2.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
ManifoldWasHere submitted a new resource:

2026 overhaul Mod (Part 1) - This is Part 1 of 4 the mod will not run without the other parts

This is Part 1 as the file is too big to upload to RaceDepartment by itself, The mod will not run properly without Parts 2, 3, and 4.

If the game doesn't start with this mod installed remove flow_frontend.erp from ui_package in the 2023_asset_group folder

Oracle Red Bull Ford
[COLOR=rgb(184...[/quote]

Read more about this resource...

excelente mod amigo, hay maneras que hagas otras temporadas pasadas como 2018 o 2017? o incluse unos equipos reales posibles en reemplazo de Haas como "Alfa Romeo Haas" o Hitech GP por Alphatauri etc..? entre otros equipos seria genial eso , muy fan de estos trabajos soy jaja espero que puedas :D

When using your mod, the Audi team suite looks good during the menu but when in-game the suite switches to a different white suite for the cutscenes or in-game driving. Is there something I can change to fix this?

The mod looks great, but would it be possible to upload the liveries/team packages as standalone mods? I think many people here just want to make the teams look different without actually changing the perfomance of the teams and drivers.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 76 89.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 29.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 34.1%