2024 WEC Jota Porsche 963 #12 and #38

Skins 2024 WEC Jota Porsche 963 #12 and #38 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
TinyMage submitted a new resource:

2024 WEC Jota Porsche 963 #12 and #38 - 2024 WEC Hertz Jota Porsche 963 #12 and #38

Here are my renditions of the Jota Porsche

This livery uses the tg_Porsche_963_LMDh mod and the jota mod included in that is used as a baseView attachment 744605View attachment 744609
View attachment 744610
View attachment 744612View attachment 744611

If there are and inconsistences let me know

Issue I Know About:
-Mirror Colour is not correct for the 38 car as the map is really bad for the mirrors

I'm Currently working on...

Read more about this resource...

Beware: Microsoft Virusscanner has found Trojan Wacatac in this download.
interesting, as far as i know it didn't put a trojan in the file, however i got the same message when i downloaded it, i didnt intentional put anything bad in it i have updated the file and removed a couple of unneeded things. Scanning this new file with virustotal i got no pings, however im still getting that same message, im scanning my pc
1712506164616.png

Last edited:
interesting, as far as i know it didn't put a trojan in the file, however i got the same message when i downloaded it, i didnt intentional put anything bad in it i have updated the file and removed a couple of unneeded things. Scanning this new file with virustotal i got no pings, however im still getting that same message, im scanning my pcView attachment 744737
It appears to be an issue with *.7z files. There have been a couple of resources where the *.7z file was flagged as a virus of late. In all of those cases, uploading the same source files as a *.zip or *.rar resolved that issue.

It appears to be an issue with *.7z files. There have been a couple of resources where the *.7z file was flagged as a virus of late. In all of those cases, uploading the same source files as a *.zip or *.rar resolved that issue.
it’s 2am my time, i’ll do a scan overnight if everything comes back clean i’ll reupload as a .zip or .rar sorry about all this mess. I’ll delete the current instance of the post on RD to protect people, and i create a new post with the new file

it’s 2am my time, i’ll do a scan overnight if everything comes back clean i’ll reupload as a .zip or .rar sorry about all this mess. I’ll delete the current instance of the post on RD to protect people, and i create a new post with the new file
I think it is a false positive so wouldn't worry too much. RD should probably put a notice up on the upload page to recommend not using *.7z files at this point

Both files (see pic below) get a clean bill of health from VirusTotal, so yes I think it's yet another false positive.
(MS Defender on a PC is also finding nothing wrong with them.)

I'm not aware of 7z files being any more problematic than other archives, @josap11 - do you have any examples you can think of?

1712513811424.png

Last edited:
Both files (see pic below) get a clean bill of health from VirusTotal, so yes I think it's yet another false positive.
(MS Defender on a PC is also finding nothing wrong with them.)

I'm not aware of 7z files being any more problematic than other archives, @josap11 - do you have any examples you can think of?

View attachment 744766
These two resources had the same problem a few weeks ago, both were fixed by moving away from a *.7z archive

Thanks for the links. I can see that the first one of those moved from 7z to ZIP for just one update (which was about 2.4 times the size of the 7z version :(), and then right back to 7z again. The second has three updates, all of which are 7z, so maybe the problem went away with a fresh release without converting it to ZIP.
Do you still get the virus alerts for (any of) these, and if so, which AV product is involved? I've been unable to reproduce any of these 7z alerts lately.

For sure, it's pretty weird and irritating that entirely innocent archives are getting flagged as malware. Every single false positive serves both to limit the spread of innocent content and to desensitise people to alerts from their AV systems, making it easier for genuine malware to spread.

Thanks for the links. I can see that the first one of those moved from 7z to ZIP for just one update (which was about 2.4 times the size of the 7z version :(), and then right back to 7z again. The second has three updates, all of which are 7z, so maybe the problem went away with a fresh release without converting it to ZIP.
Do you still get the virus alerts for (any of) these, and if so, which AV product is involved? I've been unable to reproduce any of these 7z alerts lately.

For sure, it's pretty weird and irritating that entirely innocent archives are getting flagged as malware. Every single false positive serves both to limit the spread of innocent content and to desensitise people to alerts from their AV systems, making it easier for genuine malware to spread.
Just retested it and I am no longer getting hits on the older versions. The archives were flagged by a combination of Chrome and Windows Defender, both notified me but don't know which one triggered it.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 109 88.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 46 37.4%