2023 Official Ferrari Dealer Caracas Skin - Ferrari 458 Challenge Evo - Sponsors Version

Skins 2023 Official Ferrari Dealer Caracas Skin - Ferrari 458 Challenge Evo - Sponsors Version 5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ElSirGuti submitted a new resource:

2023 Official Ferrari Dealer Caracas Skin - Ferrari 458 Challenge Evo - Sponsors Version - Official Ferrari Dealer Caracas Skin with Sponsors for Ferrari 458 GT PRO

This skin is intended to use for the Ferrari 458 GT Pro made by Assetto Corsa Racers (Link to car is provided on the readme file in the .zip file)

This is an upgraded version of my first skin, this version includes sponsors vinyl from Pirelli, Laminados Onyx and Shell. This version of the car assisted to a meet...

Read more about this resource...

ElSirGuti updated 2023 Official Ferrari Dealer Caracas Skin - Ferrari 458 Challenge Evo - Sponsors Version with a new update entry:

Window Banner Updated

This version includes an update in the Windows.dds file where now the Banner displays the text "Scuderia Venezuela" and the italian flag, this banner has been used in many occasions View attachment 654636
Tried to find a font to make it look as most similar as possible, and as I said before if I find better resources I'll update it here ASAP

Assetto Corsa Preview:
View attachment 654639

Had to change the preview because content manager wasn't showing the livery...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ElSirGuti updated 2023 Official Ferrari Dealer Caracas Skin - Ferrari 458 Challenge Evo - Sponsors Version with a new update entry:

Overall Looks Improved and Better Preview

So using the Paintshop app I could improve the skin so now it won't look blurry from far away like it used to.

Also make sure to follow me on my Instagram because I'll be uploading pictures from this car and another ones: @elsirguti

Window Banner Updated 2.0

At first instance I had to make the Scuderia Venezuela logo from scratch and I recognize the quality wasn't the best, so yesterday I contacted the official account of Scuderia Venezuela asking for their logo and they were very nice to me and I'm grateful with them because they made this update possible.
Here you have some pictures:
View attachment 681424View attachment 681425[ATTACH...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 38 13.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 39 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 35 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 99 34.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 167 57.8%