2023 Manthey EMA "Grello" 2 versions (4K on track files)

Skins 2023 Manthey EMA "Grello" 2 versions (4K on track files) 992R 2V

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great skin. But is it possible for you to add some more logos from the real skin. For example, the TEN HSR logos on the rear, the "My Race is fairplay" sticker on the side and the QR codes with the correct lettering are still missing

Great skin. But is it possible for you to add some more logos from the real skin. For example, the TEN HSR logos on the rear, the "My Race is fairplay" sticker on the side and the QR codes with the correct lettering are still missing
Hiya!

Normally i would have put the TEN HSR on but the "PRO" plate and racenumber takes away the space. I could make them a bit smaller but idk if that would look good enough.

And about the "My race is fairplay" and the correct QR lettering im not sure what you mean, could you send me a picture?

On these two pictures you can see the "Respect" sticker and the QR code. With the QR code you see the Manthey logo inside and not the writing like you do.

Greetings GT3Falke

20230508_190834.jpg
20230508_191024.jpg

No problem, just wanted to give you notes for future updates. Like I said your skin is great for ACC and I've been using it consistently since release.

Hi js.sch,
Unfortunately I have no idea where the error is. So far nobody has reported a similar problem and I myself have no problem with the visibility in the game. Maybe check again if you did all the installation steps correctly.

Greetings GT3Falke

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 135 71.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 45 23.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 35 18.4%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 38 20.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages