2022 The Complete Pack

Anyone know what is in this pack ? I do realize that it says all 2022 releases but it is hard to find precisely what that is...

Last edited:
Every DLC car & track that was released in 2022. IT is intended for new users or those who have not purchased DLC in 2022. If you have purchased some of the DLC this past year, then you won't find any bargains in that package.

Last edited:
Anyone know what is in this pack ? I do realize that it says all 2022 releases but it is hard to find precisely what that is...

Attachments

• oh.png
    oh.png
    104.2 KB · Views: 3,230
Thanks for this. So, it looks like the 2022 Complete Pack includes the 4 quarterly packs from last year, plus the 2022 Bonus Pack (that included the Porsche GT3 Cup 992). Presumably that explains why the 2022 Complete costs more than the 4 quarterly packs added together.

Also the bonus pack doesn't seem to be available to buy on its own.

Thanks for this. So, it looks like the 2022 Complete Pack includes the 4 quarterly packs from last year, plus the 2022 Bonus Pack (that included the Porsche GT3 Cup 992). Presumably that explains why the 2022 Complete costs more than the 4 quarterly packs added together.

Also the bonus pack doesn't seem to be available to buy on its own.
Those are usually only available for a period of time AFTER each quarter. Then either they are combined into other packages or priced at regular prices. This 2022 EVERYTHING package is only a cost benefit for completely new users such as those who have joined since the LFM beta began. Now that we no longer need all the cars, they might be better served by making simply a 2022 track pack.

Last edited:
The new picture for 2022 Complete Pack shows the Honda which is 2023
So the extra track should be Long Beach also 2023

So list above 12 cars 9 tracks is original pack ( already includes the Porsche 992 )
Then add the Honda and Long Beach.
So that is extra value you are not allowing.

I may be wrong but I would want another explanation why pack is 13 cars 10 tracks.

...This 2022 EVERYTHING package is only a cost benefit for completely new users such as those who have joined since the LFM beta began. Now that we no longer need all the cars, they might be better served by making simply a 2022 track pack.
I've had rF2 for years but not really got any paid DLC (taking a break from it and playing other sims mostly when I came back). "Now that we no longer need all the cars" - Is that a reference to how you don't need to own the AI and other multiplayer players' cars? So for example just getting the British Track Pack, Legendary Track Pack and then whatever cars I fancied driving?
Thanks.

I've had rF2 for years but not really got any paid DLC (taking a break from it and playing other sims mostly when I came back). "Now that we no longer need all the cars" - Is that a reference to how you don't need to own the AI and other multiplayer players' cars? So for example just getting the British Track Pack, Legendary Track Pack and then whatever cars I fancied driving?
Thanks.
yes, you only need ONE car of a particular series. We'll say BTCC. But you will need all the tracks, if you want to race. Spectators do not need to own the tracks.
I should clarify the car situation. You need one car the SERVER has loaded. That may be BTCC but if they also have other cars, say the 992 Cup Porche, then you could race against other types depending upon which cars the server has . You have to match at least one.

1. If I don't own any DLC, is the best option to still buy the '2022 Complete Pack'?
2. Are the Honda and Long Beach included in this pack?
3. Are any of the LMVS 2022 Pack cars included in the 2022 Complete Pack?
4. Are the 'Legendary Track Pack' and 'LMVS 2022 Packs' the only way to get the Le Mans, Sebring, Circuit d'Azure, Spa Francorchamps and Monza tracks?
5. I know it's subjective but are the tracks above worth it and the best the sim has?
Thanks

Last edited:
1. Best option as in value ?
2022 Pack here is $170AU and you get 9 tracks 12 cars

Personally for that cost I would buy BTCC Full Pack , Legendary Tracks and either the Endurance cars or GT3 cars.
That would cost either $153AU (GT3) or $163AU (Endurance) and you get 8 tracks and either 19 or 21 cars, so a few more cars to play with.
As well you get 2 "rough" series where 2022 pack is bits of this and that.
Plus $17 or $7 left over to buy either 1 or 2 extra cars or 1 extra track.

2. No, that was a spring sale "special"
3. No
4. Yes
5. Yes imho

Last edited:
All the tracks are laser scanned and considered some of the finest. Cote has had issue with AI handling certain parts of the circuit properly. If you have a decent ffb wheel, Sebring is a must.
The BTCC Honda came out in '23 didn't it? It might be better to get the Total BTCC pack if many of the tracks you listed are not 'must haves' for you.
I have to say I was VERY disappointed with the limited in-game store descriptions. Not just for the Complete 22 pack but almost ALL of their pack offerings. They have little icons showing how many cars and how many tracks are included in the packs, but then often NOTHING that describes which cars and which tracks...
I think I'll mention this in the official forum, very shoddy sales practices.

Last edited:
1. If I don't own any DLC, is the best option to still buy the '2022 Complete Pack'?
2. Are the Honda and Long Beach included in this pack?
3. Are any of the LMVS 2022 Pack cars included in the 2022 Complete Pack?
4. Are the 'Legendary Track Pack' and 'LMVS 2022 Packs' the only way to get the Le Mans, Sebring, Circuit d'Azure, Spa Francorchamps and Monza tracks?
5. I know it's subjective but are the tracks above worth it and the best the sim has?
Thanks
I have bought my first DLC a few months ago as some were on sales (not all) and I am really not disappointed. To me rF2 has the best FFB and it is just a joy to use it.
Many people recommended me to get the official tracks and cars to get the best FFB experience and I can now confirm that they were right. I currently use a lot of La Mans and Spa together with the Oreca LMP2 and it is just perfect. I really can recommend these.

My recommendation would be to get a car and a track that you love and then decide which other cars or tracks you want. Getting everything is quite costly otherwise.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.