2022 IMSA GTD

Skins 2022 IMSA GTD 7.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
josap11 submitted a new resource:

2022 IMSA GTD - Pack containing a selection of the 2022 GTD grid

Liveries for selected cars from the 2022 IMSA GTD class. Currently the pack includes:
Mercedes-AMG GT3 (Unfortunately there is no AMG GT3 EVO available for rF2 as far as I know so this livery was adapted to the 2015 AMG.)
  • WeatherTech racing by Proton in GTD Pro
  • Winward Racing in GTD
View attachment 540500View attachment 540501

BMW M4 GT3:
  • BMW Team RLL
  • Paul Miller Racing
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I think that if you made all the skins of each car and put them together like you are doing, it would be less work for you later, not having to upload them one by one, you do a great job.

josap11 updated 2022 IMSA GTD with a new update entry:

New liveries and UI updates

• Added Turner Motorsport BMWView attachment 540832
  • Added Northwest AMR Aston Martin VantageView attachment 540834
  • Added class colours to all BMWs
  • Generated new UI icons for all cars
  • Added LMP3 Ligiers included with the official car release, as with the C8.R this only includes a reference to the official S397 created liveries
  • Slightly increased the C8.R BoP giving it 0.01 higher power multiplier

Read the rest of this update entry...

Big updates released at once

13-02: v2.1
  • Added Crucial Racing McLaren
  • Added Magnus Racing Aston Martin
  • Changed UI icons for all cars
14-02: v3.0
  • Added Carbahn Lamborghini GTD
  • Added NTE/SSR Lamborghini GTD
  • Added T3 Motorsports GTD
  • Added WeatherTech Racing GTD Pro Porsche
  • Added Heart of Racing GTD and GTD Pro Aston Martins
15-02: v4.0
  • Added Risi GTD Pro
  • Added GMG Racing GTD

Wow, a pity that you don't have the Ferrari 488 GT3 from S397, it doesn't cost much, you could buy it and finish the mod, but if you don't want to get it I could give it to you, since you do a great job, and you spend time on it, they are fabulous the skins.

I imagine that later you will continue with the LMP3, the Norma is the same as the Duqueine, in fact it was bought in the Norma constructor by the Duqueine team, that is why the name change, so you could use the Norma for the duqueine skins.

Wow, a pity that you don't have the Ferrari 488 GT3 from S397, it doesn't cost much, you could buy it and finish the mod, but if you don't want to get it I could give it to you, since you do a great job, and you spend time on it, they are fabulous the skins.

I imagine that later you will continue with the LMP3, the Norma is the same as the Duqueine, in fact it was bought in the Norma constructor by the Duqueine team, that is why the name change, so you could use the Norma for the duqueine skins.
I know it's not too expensive but I don't have the budget to spend on it at the moment, but would be very much willing to convert the Ferrari liveries to the S397 version if available.

The future is undecided as of now, I am not planning to do a complete LMP3 grid but there may be some.

Most cars added

New cars included for the S397 Ferrari, please remove the old STK file and install in Ferrari_488_GT3_2020. Both versions cannot be installed at the same time!
  • Added Wright Motorsports GTD
  • Added KCMG GTD Pro
  • Added Team TGM and Hardpoint GTD by @alecking448
  • Added Pfaff GTD Pro
  • Added Risi GTD Pro S397
  • Added AF Corse GTD S397
  • Added Cetilar Racing GTD S397
  • Added SunEnergy1 GTD
  • Updated rear wing pilar colours for all Porsches
  • Updated...

You have to correct the McLaren Skin, you have badly placed logos, on one side they are in one position and on the other in another, check it, and make the skins slowly.

Cant get any ferrari's to show up in the game. I have a Ferrari GTE 2020 file but no Ferrari GT3 2020 file as a destination for the STK Ferrari file. Am I missing something?
In order to use the STK Risi car, you must subscribe to the linked item in the Steam workshop. It will then be installed on the next launch and you will be able to install it in "STK 488 GT3". However, you will need to download an older version of this resource as the newer versions have been updated to use the S397 488 GT3.

I'm sorry to confess I am totally lost as to what I need to do , I am already subscribed to the workshop ferrari and actually had the Risi Ferrari in game and visible until trying to install the later updates. Thanks for trying to shine some light into a very dark place but I am unable to follow your thought process.

Great job putting this together.
I notice that you have created a custom upgrades file for the Corvette's to give them balance with the GT3's, as in real life. But I think you may have referenced the GTE version in the veh file by mistake, also the class display override should be set to "GT3" so that they are treated as the same class in the standings. I also noticed some of the Porsche's have the wing mirror glass painted in the car livery colours.

Class and Livery Update

• Added class names for all cars
  • Included updated version of the Corvettes by @Nathan 1
  • Added GTD version of the 79 Weathertech AMG
  • Added new classification selection for sprint, endurance and Daytona
  • Updated yellow and blue shade on the Turner BMW GTD car

Known issues:
  • Cars may not show up in the selector list, just search for IMSA or a team name and it'll show up
  • Sprint/Endu/Daytona may show up twice, once normally and once...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Forum trophies