2022 GT3 BoP Preset + Extra Cars

Misc 2022 GT3 BoP Preset + Extra Cars v4.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
CrestedIsland submitted a new resource:

IMSA GTD/GT3 BoP Preset + Extra Cars - Balances performance of all 2022 GTD/GT3 cars

Hello! This is my first mod on this website, but I think you all will find some very good use out of it. Hopefully.

Playing AC and trying to race IMSA with the 2022 GTD/GT3 cars from various sources, the balance of performance was extremely off. The Lexus and Porsche were far too slow, and most of the cars were too fast for the Acura and Mercedes, especially the Aston Martin. This mod is intended to bring all of these cars to the same performance for not only realism, but close racing too...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this, I haven't tested it yet but I will soon. I made a thread about the Lexus earlier stating that I was looking for ways to make it more competitive racing against AI.
I was recreating Blancpain GT 2018 Grids and noticed the Lexus was hopelessy slow. With basic car tuning I managed to improve its AI Performance in qualifying but in the race it still was very slow usually ending up last (or crashing out). I will test this BoP also using the Blancpain circuits of 2018 season. I'm a Lexus fanboy so it pains me to see it always ending up last :)

Thanks for this, I haven't tested it yet but I will soon. I made a thread about the Lexus earlier stating that I was looking for ways to make it more competitive racing against AI.
I was recreating Blancpain GT 2018 Grids and noticed the Lexus was hopelessy slow. With basic car tuning I managed to improve its AI Performance in qualifying but in the race it still was very slow usually ending up last (or crashing out). I will test this BoP also using the Blancpain circuits of 2018 season. I'm a Lexus fanboy so it pains me to see it always ending up last :)
Thats awesome to hear! I know exactly how you feel trying to get some competitive racing in AC, so I’m glad I can provide you with a better experience!

CrestedIsland updated 2022 GT3 BoP Preset + Extra Cars with a new update entry:

New Cars + Updates

Hello again! With the arrival of v1.0, I update multiple things:

- New Cars! v1.0 welcomes the addition of the Audi R8 LMS and the Nissan GT-R GT3, all BoP'd to fit in with the rest.
- Updated BoP! I made a few tweaks for the Aston Martin, Chevrolet, Lamborghini, and Porsche, some minor and some less so. Hopefully for the better.

Once again, any and all feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

New Cars + Updates (2.0)

Hello once again! With the arrival of v2.0, I update some similar things:

- New Cars! v2.0 comes with the addition of the URD Bayro v2, as well as the Bentley to complete the entire 2022 grid of every GT3 car that raced that year, both BoP'd to fit in with the rest. Have a ball!
- Updated BoP! Tweaks were made for all cars to fully equate to the Nissan GT-R and the Honda NSX.

Once again, any and all feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

2 Final Cars

Hey! v3.0 adds the BM AMG Evo, requested by some people, and the AMR GT3.

Once again, any and all feedback is greatly appreciated! I think this is going to be the final update, as there isn't many other cars to do, other than maybe the BM Nissan 2018. But either way, for that car, the AI is not compliant (meaning that it just doesnt leave the start/finish line, so I can't really gather data for it), so unless people want it, this is probably it. Thanks, and enjoy!

Final Tweaks Here and There

Hey guys! This Should be the final update... I think...

Some minor tweaks to the Lexus and Porsche as well as implementation of the AI limitations feature to make qualifying actually fun concludes the series of the 2022 GT3 BoP.

As a final note, I am very happy that people are getting some good use out of my mod. And additionally, I am surprised I am the first to do this with such a major class of racing and such unbalanced cars all over the place, but I can tell it really makes an...

Thanks again for this. I will also be checking out the GTE BoP.
How did you go about the process if I may ask? What are the benchmarks you used to create this BoP? I would like to try my hand at some other real life series grids that use different types of machinery to make them more competitive for racing? Thanks a lot!

For BM AMG cars I have these names: bm_amg_evo_gt3_2020 and bm_amg_evo_gt3_2020_sprint if that's what it's about. In your preset they are without "gt3" and therefore the cars do not appear. I modified it for myself, but I'm not sure if this is what you wanted to do and you missed it, or if you have other cars.

Thanks again for this. I will also be checking out the GTE BoP.
How did you go about the process if I may ask? What are the benchmarks you used to create this BoP? I would like to try my hand at some other real life series grids that use different types of machinery to make them more competitive for racing? Thanks a lot!
It’s not too complicated, but I’m thinking about making a guide, similar to how @parrilla did with his AI line tutorial. I’d be happy to show people so that they can do their own!

Last edited:
Thanks for the fix! Is there any plan to include CF 296 and RSS Mercer? And can we get the BoP preset as a separate download for convenience?
For the 2022 BoP, I am not adding the 296, however I might add the Mercer, and was actually considering it

And for the separate download I completely see what you mean, but I would rather have the new people have a clean download of all the mods than to favor the ones who already have it downloaded

For BM AMG cars I have these names: bm_amg_evo_gt3_2020 and bm_amg_evo_gt3_2020_sprint if that's what it's about. In your preset they are without "gt3" and therefore the cars do not appear. I modified it for myself, but I'm not sure if this is what you wanted to do and you missed it, or if you have other cars.
It might just be because there are different versions of the car, but no that is not what I intended to do

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 56 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 90 58.4%