2021 Super Formula Championship

Career 2021 Super Formula Championship 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
OMG!? Please tell me that I've misunderstood this comment... Are you actually claiming COPYRIGHT to your DESCRIPTION pages!?!
No where in that statement am I claiming copyright. Settle down.

Perhaps 'stealing' is the wrong word, that's an exaggeration on my part. I've spent a lot of time on the layout of my mods, ensuring they are easy to understand and are laid out well for everyone. There's also a consistency between them all that I'd like to keep. I'm pointing out the indecency of copying someone else's write-up page, word for word, without asking first.

No where in that statement am I claiming copyright. Settle down.

Perhaps 'stealing' is the wrong word, that's an exaggeration on my part. I've spent a lot of time on the layout of my mods, ensuring they are easy to understand and are laid out well for everyone. There's also a consistency between them all that I'd like to keep. I'm pointing out the indecency of copying someone else's write-up page, word for word, without asking first.
Well, you used the word "steal" and "consent" which, in this context, are highly connected to copyright law, or more specifically a claim of copyright regarding your "work". Using colored headlines and dotted paragraghs and an overall pedagogical presententation (which is always appreciated!) are far from original enough to start talking about "stealing" and "consent" though, no matter how much time you spent on the layout of the presentation. You are simply not in a position to claim anything regarding a generic text or layout that just uses common tools from any word processor, and you can not count on keeping the "consistency" for yourself. That's just ridiciolus! The world wouldn't work if that was the case. Be glad instead that you presented something in a way that someone found good enough to use! There is nothing "indecent" about that!

And BTW, you ARE (totally unnecesary) credited in the OP for the "Format", did you see that?

This whole protectionism thing using claims and whatever trying to gard unoriginal "work" is getting out of hand. I urge any content creator that publishes his or hers work on the Internet to read up on at least the very basics on the different types of intellectual property rights to understand when to, and when not to, start claiming things...

Last edited:
Well, you used the word "steal" and "consent" which, in this context, are highly connected to copyright law, or more specifically a claim of copyright regarding your "work". Using colored headlines and dotted paragraghs and an overall pedagogical presententation (which is always appreciated!) are far from original enough to start talking about "stealing" and "consent" though, no matter how much time you spent on the layout of the presentation. You are simply not in a position to claim anything regarding a generic text or layout that just uses common tools from any word processor, and you can not count on keeping the "consistency" for yourself. That's just ridiciolus! The world wouldn't work if that was the case. Be glad instead that you presented something in a way that someone found good enough to use! There is nothing "indecent" about that!

And BTW, you ARE (totally unnecesary) credited in the OP for the "Format", did you see that?

This whole protectionism thing using claims and whatever trying to gard unoriginal "work" is getting out of hand. I urge any content creator that publishes his or hers work on the Internet to read up on at least the very basics on the different types of intellectual property rights to understand when to, and when not to, start claiming things...
Fair point.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back