Misc 2021 Season Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there the 2021 liveries of Mercedes and Aston Martin in 3.8.1? Individually I found the Aston Martin, but I can't find the Mercedes 2021, can you help me?

Last edited:
the mod has many errors as well as failures, for example when exiting to the main menu after a session, it stays loading. Also the graphics that replace the originals are not so well worked and the difference is very noticeable, especially when playing with high resolution and directx 12.

¡Buenas noches! Soy nuevo en este tipo de modificación, me gustaría sabre si podria atualizar con este mod sin usar las transferencias y modificaciones de caras. ¿Me podrías enseñar?

There is any way to just change the skins and not drivers and stuff? I just want de cars and im stupid with folders names to copy and paste. TY!

Can I just download some cars and liverys? like, I just want change the renault and put the alpine! I don't want change pilots or change a lot my game!

Thank you, amazing job!!

@Xurda

I got a question, but first, big thanks to you for making this amazing mod. So I would like to use the mod without the face swap. So is it correct that the drivers who 'moved' to another team, actually didn't move, but just got an other face. So I mean that Alonso is actually still Ricciardo with Ricciardo his stats in career mode, is this right? Than I don't want no face swaps. And I already managed to change te liveries and the suits etc, but not the pit crew etc, than the faces swap too. So could maybe help me to say which files in your mod are the files that changes the faces? So I can delete them in the mod and than copy them in my F1 2020 folder. That would be soo great!

It would be even greater if only the Haas guys can get a face swap, because they didn't change from team, they left F1, so that would be no problem. But I have no Idea if that works. I hope read this and that you can help me. Big thanks again.

Kind regards,
EagleGhost

Greetings Xurda and fellow forum members. I've a question regarding this mod. I have some custom car liveries from another mod, is it possible to use only the racing suit, pitcrew suit from this mod without the driver faces and names? (For example Vettel and Raikkonen have already retired in my career). Thanks in advance. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 179 66.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 115 42.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 124 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 51 19.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 73 27.1%
Back