2020 GruppeM Racing AMG GT3 Evo Bathurst 12H

Skins 2020 GruppeM Racing AMG GT3 Evo Bathurst 12H 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
tatit submitted a new resource:

2020 GruppeM Racing AMG GT3 Evo Bathurst 12H - for AGU Modding AMG GT3 Evo

View attachment 374223
You will need to have AGU Modding AMG GT3 Evo extension mod installed first in order to use this skin which you can download from RaceDepartment, but here's the link: Mercedes AMG GT3 EVO '20 Extension

I included the installation instructions so please read that first.

If you think this livery is worth something, feel free to support me by clicking this...

Read more about this resource...

@tatit Yeah it isn't entirely accurate, especially around the front end but it looks good from a distance and I think that is the most important part of it. I will personally never go to inspect the car close up as long as it just looks good and realistic in replays. But as you said, it is maybe a little too clean around the quarter panels and below the door and a little too dark around the end of the door, there also seems to be a BP logo missing above the CIMED on the rear wheel, if you could look at that that would be great but it already looks good as it is.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the feedback.

From how I see it, unless somehow I received the raw materials from the livery designer himself, I won't do anything else on the design, it's an art car after all and I'm not exactly artistic so yeah I'll leave it that way (it was actually tons of headaches to replicate the sides, not to mention everything else including how bad the AMG Evo UV is.)

I'll add the missing BP logos at some point.

Cheers

Yeah it is a very tricky car to work with and the livery doesn't make it any easier, which is why I decided to not even start with it myself. The result you got is very close and it looks very good.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 52 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 84 58.7%