2018 Season Mod

MGP17 2018 Season Mod V1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've searched for pictures since the Yamaha m1 2018 presentation and I've noticed the front stripes have changed, so comparing them with reality I tried to made them on the game. All credits go to Biker and VaselzGr.

Which ones do you prefer BIKER7202 &
VaselzGr ? :

Attachments

• yamaha front stripes.jpg
    yamaha front stripes.jpg
    659 KB · Views: 206
I hope they're taking longer to make the game as good as ever
We wish lol. It's gonna be the same crap. Slow AI, 2004 physics, only the classic tracks without historic amazing tracks (like VRTG) not a lot of historic bikes and riders, and in general a 4/10 which with physics mod by this fantastic community transforms into an 8/10. (can't go higher even with mods :p ). I WANT them to prove me wrong, but sadly it's gonna be meh.

We wish lol. It's gonna be the same crap. Slow AI, 2004 physics, only the classic tracks without historic amazing tracks (like VRTG) not a lot of historic bikes and riders, and in general a 4/10 which with physics mod by this fantastic community transforms into an 8/10. (can't go higher even with mods :p ). I WANT them to prove me wrong, but sadly it's gonna be meh.
nope man.. if that year will released they will have Unreal engine 4.. they will be really better graphics and physics of riding bike! @MotoGPOfficialVideoGme Says that on facebook!

Last edited:
Am I the only one that liked the physics this year XD

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 12.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 32 13.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 30 12.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 82 34.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 136 57.1%