2018 Season Mod

MGP17 2018 Season Mod V1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
too many mistakes:
1) no helmet for sayarin.
2) cockpit cam view glass is grey on sayarins bike so I can't see the road.
3) cockpit cam looking down, gass tank colour grey.

too many mistakes:
1) no helmet for sayarin.
2) cockpit cam view glass is grey on sayarins bike so I can't see the road.
3) cockpit cam looking down, gass tank colour grey.
man relax.. its just a game.. its not real life.. have fun with that and stop ''swearing'' every time! go from the side of editor.. you know what i mean? the biker and me and all editor its not gods.. have only two hands and he can't take all 100% good.. you know what i mean? please stop that.. thats all you need will be in the next updates!

man relax.. its just a game.. its not real life.. have fun with that and stop ''swearing'' every time! go from the side of editor.. you know what i mean? the biker and me and all editor its not gods.. have only two hands and he can't take all 100% good.. you know what i mean? please stop that.. thats all you need will be in the next updates!

stop telling me to relax everytime I comment or give an opinion ok? This is a democracy and every human being can give the opinion they want as long as it's not offensive. Thanks. End of conversation.

stop telling me to relax everytime I comment or give an opinion ok? This is a democracy and every human being can give the opinion they want as long as it's not offensive. Thanks. End of conversation.
give your opinion.. but not every time! all have a democracy thats it true.. but you're pushing us.. thats its not democracy!

the texture of moto2 and moto3 are broken. on moto2: stefano manzi, eric granado, xavi vierge, marcel schrotter, dominique aegerter. moto3: andrea migno, albert arenas, marco bazzecchi, jakub kornfeil, john mcphee, makar yurchenko.
Can you upload moto2 and moto3 complete files?

Last edited:
give your opinion.. but not every time! all have a democracy thats it true.. but you're pushing us.. thats its not democracy!

I will give my opinion when I want to give it. That's democracy, I'm 30, you're 15. I know what I'm doing, worry about yourself and your mods , I'll worry about me. End of conversation.

le trame di moto2 e moto3 sono rotte. su moto2: stefano manzi, eric granado, xavi vierge, marcel schrotter, dominique aegerter. moto3: andrea migno, albert arenas, marco bazzecchi, jakub kornfeil, john mcphee, makar yurchenko.
Can you upload moto2 and moto3 complete file?
Man please only english! the admin of the race derpament says for rule! speak only english on this site!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 15.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 28 12.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 31 13.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 80 34.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 133 57.1%