2018 Formula One Singapore Grand Prix

Not the biggest fan of Hamilton, but sometimes pure talent and right on time performance execution can win u over. Although I doubt the downplay they do to themselves. Sometimes I also think it's just plain mind games and manipulation to get your rivals to relax. Either way, well played and perfect execution from merc...

Even if Lewis was driving the Williams and came pole people still won't give he credit. Don't think he'll win tomorrow but he always plays a smart game. Third would be a good result, Vettel has to win this race, if not the pressure begins

• Deleted member 113561

Given that Red Bulls car is made for such tracks, Hamilton really showed who is the best driver of the top teams. That was a stunning lap!

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

2i0a4l.jpg

• Deleted member 113561

Redbull is 12 seconds slower in speed than mercedes and ferrari. And have in qualification no party mode
In your dreams 12 sec ...
Always these excuses by VER fans

You know he is talking about km!
Then he should write it correctly. Additionally 12 kph doesn't say much, cause we don't know anything about conditions (setup, track conditions, etc.).

Red Bulls car is made for such circuits, they still should be faster (like Monaco), but they weren't cause there was the stunning performance by Lewis Hamilton. Deal with it, he is the best driver of the top teams atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lewis could beat Schumi's 7 WDC all time record, and some of y'all still won't give him his due credit...it's always something else that caused him to win the race/pole, as if it's all "in spite of his ability" and not "because of his ability". Regardless of his lifestyle choices or his soundbites, as a DRIVER, HAM is the best on the grid, no question. Don't blame mechanics, engines, team strategies, the lunar calendar...take your L's like a man and, as we say over here: "Give Jack he (his) jacket".

Max definitely has the potential to be the best...but he "ain't finish cook yet". He still needs some more "seasoning" ;)

Reactions: NDG
Lewis had an insane pace in the quali. I hope for Vettel, but I fear that Hamilton will take it. Hope to see Ocon in top 5, he has shown some good pace this weekend as well, but I do doubt it. But most of all I wish for a good 2 hour race :D

What's the bets for a crashtappen vs vettelle incident down at turn one tomorrow :D

No, good qualifying session and some great laps by the top three today. Alonso too :thumbsup:

Lewis could beat Schumi's 7 WDC all time record, and some of y'all still won't give him his due credit...it's always something else that caused him to win the race/pole, as if it's all "in spite of his ability" and not "because of his ability". Regardless of his lifestyle choices or his soundbites, as a DRIVER, HAM is the best on the grid, no question. Don't blame mechanics, engines, team strategies, the lunar calendar...take your L's like a man and, as we say over here: "Give Jack he (his) jacket".

Max definitely has the potential to be the best...but he "ain't finish cook yet". He still needs some more "seasoning" ;)
Lewis could have been fighting for his sixth championship this year, but Mercedes had to make sure that Rosberg won a title before he left the team in 2016.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 131 85.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 53 34.6%