2018 Formula One Italian Grand Prix

This is where ferrari will put a stranglehold on this championship. Unless it rains if course, in which case Hami first, max second and the rest about half an hour behind.

So BLAND, So corporate. So predictable, So banal so boring......hell that encompasses Formula one. Hell this even defines LH career....Yes you guessed it i'am so bored with Formula One. Now do this with the clash I am so bored with the USA.....

What the hell happened to F1....................................

Speaking of Ericsson, I could have sworn he had rich parents, but is that not the case?

I think he may be "bringing money" to the team - like a lot of F1 drivers - but it may be from sponsorships.

Just curious. I've been working under the assumption he is like a Swedish Stroll, bit I'm wondering if that's not the case.

So BLAND, So corporate. So predictable, So banal so boring......hell that encompasses Formula one. Hell this even defines LH career....Yes you guessed it i'am so bored with Formula One. Now do this with the clash I am so bored with the USA.....

"Money" happened to F1...

I mean, the arrival of "money" can be bad in a lot of cases, but this season in F1 is definitely very exciting. Two huge talents battling for the championship (their 5th no less).

Good old Kimi blistering the all time fastest lap in F1 and his first reaction is:

"mwoah".

When the time comes he leaves F1 I will really miss his personality.

Not to diminish the fact that Kim, Seb and Lewis all beaten Montoya's free practice record.

Stunner by Kimi! And very close between the 3 drivers. This just shows you that the championship battle is way closer than we perhaps thought.

Edit: Also what the hell happened between Alonso and Magnussen? Anyone have an onboard from before turn 1?

You got old...

Stunner by Kimi! And very close between the 3 drivers. This just shows you that the championship battle is way closer than we perhaps thought.

Edit: Also what the hell happened between Alonso and Magnussen? Anyone have an onboard from before turn 1?

What happened? Alonso happened. And his comment about Mag wanting to race while blaming him, is so typical Alonso. Today I wish he already had retired from F1.

Also what the hell happened between Alonso and Magnussen? Anyone have an onboard from before turn 1?

Alonso had slipstream on Magnussen and went down the outside on braking locks up and goes a bit wide mounts the orange sausage witch made him go straight stays on the track and pushed out Magnussen to stay ahead of him..eventually screwing up both of their laps.. XD

BIG EDIT : Apparentlly Alonso started lap ahead of the Magnussen and he overtook him down the main straight and than story above comes in :D

DmA1OZNW0AAgOux.jpg:large

Alonso had slipstream on Magnussen and went down the outside on braking locks up and goes a bit wide mounts the orange sausage witch made him go straight stays on the track and pushed out Magnussen to stay ahead of him..eventually screwing up both of their laps.. XD

DmA1OZNW0AAgOux.jpg:large

And managed to blame Magnussen, not to forget :thumbsdown:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 66 88.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 23 30.7%