2018 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Redbull just disgusting to watch all year long till the very end!!!!
Daniel gaining 2 seconds per lap behind Verstappen and closes the gap from 10seconds to 1.5 second in 4 laps.
Redbull sees this and tells Daniel to back off!!!
F@ckink joking????
I'm done with RedBull for total stupidity
I just hope nest year Honda has more blowing engines than Daniel had this season.

Last edited:
Great race
Great season
Farewell 2018
If it wasn't for Hamilton Ferrari would have won the drivers and constructors championship and still some say it's just the car that makes him win.
Botas has the most fastest laps in 2018 because he ruins the tyres and has to replace them with new ones after losing track position.

Crashtappen show again and again. This guy cant overtake anyone without banging wheels!!!
What an idiot!!
Keeps whipping his visor in the drivers room for the cameras and for everyone to see how good he was behind tororosso oil leaquing when in realitty Redbull told Daniel to back off.
What a arrogant pr@ck

Last edited:
Fernando DOTD! (2nd D = decade ;) )

Great words of Horner for Ricciardo.

Max on the podium again. Last nine races and seven times on the podium.

Looking already forward to next season.

That was an absolute master class win from Lewis Shows you don't need to set the fastest lap of the the race or need to fight every fight. Be want you want do what you want.. .He definitely doesn't get enough credit.

Have to say there was some good overtaking with no contact but seem every move Max made there was contact. Plus a bit disrespectful to his engineer. Wasn't impressed. Daniel and Max battle was never going to happen... End result they would have had contact.
Shame about Charles. Best wishes to Alonso.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for Hulk, hoping for him to finish with good result but glad his ok after that accident.
But my eyes were on Alonso today, i feel so sad right now, F1 won't be the same without him.
Gracias Fernando! You are my hero!

What a disgrace for F1. Ocon gets 5 seconds for leaving track and gaining an advantage while nothing really gained so questionable... Alonso gets 5 seconds while driving in a position he couldn’t gain anything... Bottas is getting outbraked by Verstappen, blocks his frontwheels and just completely cuts of the corner gaining that much of an advantage he gets himself a substantial margin again... And... no... frickin’... penalty... “missed apex” is their conclusion. What a joke.

Loved the later overtake from Verstappen. Clean overtake (not missing brakingpoint and cleanly hitting the apex) totally not expected by Bottas. Please get Ocon in Bottas his seat. With Ocon, Gasly, Leclerc and Verstappen in fighting for positions really gives fireworks! Sometimes literally... All real tough and hard drivers. Still Hamilton will be more calculated than anybody else as always and Vettel often losing his **** as always. Certainly if Leclerc drives the same or even a better pace.

Enjoyable race, and some interesting action between future teammates future engine speeds and opponents! Can’t wait ‘till next season!

Can anybody explain why Daniel was much quicker than Max, closing the gap on him from 10s to 1s in 4 laps with 12 laps remaining and ends up 3 seconds behind him?
As soon as Daniel came out of the pits the tv commentators saw the pace was enough to reach/catch Bottas, meaning Daniel should have reached 2nd place with Valteris problems!!!
Its so clear that Redbull sabotaged Daniel's season in favour of the pr@ck Crashtappen!!

Last edited:
Boring race, tyre management fest "dare not get close to car" yet again, & this track is a particularly dull one.

Should be better next year, front wings are changing and may see some more wheel-to-wheel.
Very likely that Alonso will return to F1 in 2020.

I was just glad to see 'Hulk walk away from that accident . It did look nastier than it was ( Ericsson did a massive barrel roll earlier in the season when his DRS failed if I remember right ) but it could still have been nasty . At first I thought he'd gone airborne over the bollard that was there as well as getting contact , but on the replay you could tell he actually went left of the bollard .

Can anybody explain why Daniel was much quicker than Max, closing the gap on him from 10s to 1s in 4 laps with 12 laps remaining and ends up 3 seconds behind him?
As soon as Daniel came out of the pits the tv commentators saw the pace was enough to reach/catch Bottas, meaning Daniel should have reached 2nd place with Valteris problems!!!
Its so clear that Redbull sabotaged Daniel's season in favour of the pr@ck Crashtappen!!
After his tires worn out he could nt even get past his very bad teammate!:laugh:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 2 22.2%