2018 Season By RaceKing2016

Misc 2018 Season By RaceKing2016 Version 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
RaceKing2016 submitted a new resource:

2018 Championship By RK16 - The 2018: drivers, teams, and changes

View attachment 224503

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Hey Guys :D

This is the 2018 championship mod! This mod includes the helmets, numbers, new team names and of course the driver transfers. Since it is all early some of the drivers might change and I will be sure to update the mod when that
happens

As the 2018 liveries have not been announced yet this mod doesn't change the liveries of the cars. Also I will be adding the Martini livery on to the Williams in a later update.

The driver...

Read more about this resource...

I have a question, have you already uploaded Beta 2 and I dont see it? Cause description of mod is for Beta 2 , even the image, But I see only beta 1. Is it my fault or something is wrong ?

RaceKing2016 updated 2018 Championship By RK16 with a new update entry:

Beta 2: New drivers and Teams!

2018-logo-png.224554

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

This is the 2018 championship mod! This mod includes the helmets, numbers, new team names and of course the driver transfers. Since it is all early some of the drivers might change and I will be sure to update the mod when that
happens

As the 2018 liveries have not been announced yet this mod doesn't change the liveries of the cars. Also I will be adding the Martini livery on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

RaceKing2016 updated 2018 Championship By RK16 with a new update entry:

Version 1.0 - Fixed loads of things.

2018-logo-png.225782

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

happens

As the 2018 liveries have not been announced yet this mod doesn't change the liveries of the cars. Also I will be adding the Martini livery on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back