Status
Not open for further replies.
Current version : 1.3.2 (28/02/2017) -- Please read instructions and FAQ below before posting.
Please do not use my work nor upload it somewhere else without my permission.

This mod is composed of a Base and a Layer. You need both in order to have the full mod.

LAYER MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (STEAM) - Thanks to @Paxon

1. Go to the MM Community Hub in your steam client.
F2YVIDI.png

2. Go to the workshop.
22StFwC.png

3. Search the workshop for "enzoli".
Lrv0XGD.png

4. Find the "Layer" mod and click it.
ifkfqa2.png

5. Click on the subscribe button.
p03mSoN.png

6. Make sure the mod is active in your in-game workshop.
MIuzfj7.png

You're done. :)

You can proceed the same way for my other mods you found on step 4.
BASE MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (WINDOWS)
  1. Download PART1 and PART2 on your computer. Both parts are necessary.
  2. Right-click MM 2016 Mod 1.x.x.part1.rar and uncompress it.
  3. Part 2 will be uncompressed automatically. You should now have a folder MM_Data with the installer right next to it.
  4. Launch the installer and follow instructions.
If the installer does not work for you, simply copy/paste the MM_Data folder into your Motorsport Manager folder.
BASE MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (MAC) - Thanks to Mr Peugeot and Alon2o
    • Download PART1 and PART2. Both parts are necessary.
    • Create a folder anywhere and put both mod files in this new folder
    • Open Part_1 of the .rar file with an extractor (I use The Unarchiver but I’m assuming any upzip program will work)
    • Don’t worry about Part_2. The extractor will have included that without you seeing it.
    • You will get a folder called MM_Data.
    • Open finder
    • Command + Shift + G
    • Library / Application Support
    • Click on go
    • Steam
    • /Steamapp
    • /Common
    • /Motorsport Manager
    • Right click
    • View the contents of the package
    • Home
    • Resources
    • Data
    • Replace the resource.assets file with the one in the MM_Data you obtain in step 5.
    • Open StreamingAssets folder
    • (Download and in data)
    • Then replace only the Champ1.bk2 files
    • Champ2.bk2
    • Champ3.bk2
    • And replace the TeamIntroMovies folder

FAQ:
- After I installed the mod, the drivers, teams and staff are fake and all logos are original ones.
You didn't activate the mod "layer" on the Workshop. Please do so as stated above.
- My game crashes during or after launch / I get a black screen then nothing.
Make sure you run the last version of the game on steam.
Go to Steam then right click on Motorsport Manager>Properties>Local Files>Verify integrity of game cache. This will synchronize your game to server version which is always the last version available.

- I don't see the car liveries. Rest is working fine.
Liveries do not work in 2d Mode. Turn on 3d mode.
- How can I change logos/team names/... myself?
Download Unity Assets Bundle Extractor and open resources.assets with it. Extract textures or textassets with the "plugin" button on the left. Modify things and import file back using the same "plugin" button.
Logos are in logos1@1080. Practice and Quali Times are in simulationsettings.

INCLUDED:
196 real drivers with real bio/abilities/physics and tweaked traits, potential, marketability, fan and sponsors popularity...
30 real teams with correct infos, location and logos in ...
3 real competitions : F1/GP2/GP3 (GP3 is made of gp2, gp3 and Formula 3 teams)
Real names, bio, physics and tweaked abilities for chairmans, team principals, engineers, mechanics.
Real free Team Principals and many real free engineers/mechanics
Real Medias, Journalists, Celebs with correct physics and real F1 president
Real sponsors and longer contracts
Real names for tracks
Real equipment colors and logos on hats
Real liveries for F1 teams
Real Engine and Fuel Suppliers
Real Tires for cars
Many other tweaks to bring a maximum of reality
See updates changelogs for lastest features

Last edited:
The mod is amazing, I'm currently playing it and I'm enjoying it so much. Thank you Enzoli for the dedication, patience and time you've put on to provide the best Motorsport Manager mod to the community. Consider your mission accomplished.

Ok, but I don't think it's because of the update anyways, it worked fine before the mod. With this mod it would seem MManager would be exactly what I've been waiting for these last 10 years and now I can't play, the vanilla doesn't seem interesting anymore neither :(

What? There are new versions of the 1.1 already? :O
EDIT: Where can I find out the game version? I know it used to say it under the details tab from properties of the game executable, but there it says the product version is 5.3.something-something

I can confirm Mac version works. I'll get to writing an instruction to where it is for Mac users at some point soon.

Enzoli - For Sergio Sette Camara, it's Sergio Sette as his first name and Camara as surname, rather than Sergio Sette :)

:laugh: ok. I'll change that for 1.1. Glad to hear it's working on Mac. Quite a long process importing everything one by one.
I'll edit 1st post with install instructions en Mac once you post them :thumbsup:

Well... how many damn versions this update has? :D My Steam MM.exe is currently version 1.1.11891+18.20161128.2101, wasn't able to run the 0.7 beta mod, it crashed, I expect the same behaviour on this one. Also Mediafire is slow on me these days, 2 hours 'till completion.

By the way, Enzoli, you should upload this mod on RaceDepartment servers when you have the time.

Fantastic mod but Bottas better than Fernando Alonso seriously ?? Alonso is actually the best f1 driver with Hamilton you need to patch this...

You can adjust driver abilities from drivers.txt yourself, mate. The facts are this year Alonso finished in 10th position and Bottas in 8th. I'm a McLaren fan and I admire Fernando's talent. I blame mostly the management for the failures in recent years (the coup on Ron Dennis, they got rid of a legend). But when you think of Fernando Alonso's age - at 35 he is considered a veteran now and his teammate Jenson Button (one year his senior) just retired from F1. I know there are rumours on Mercedes AMG wanting to sign him, but if it happens he'll sign as a second driver and you know well what that means. The days when Nigel Mansell became world champion at the age of 40 are long gone (or Damon Hill at 36).

Well... how many damn versions this update has? :D My Steam MM.exe is currently version 1.1.11891+18.20161128.2101, wasn't able to run the 0.7 beta mod, it crashed, I expect the same behaviour on this one. Also Mediafire is slow on me these days, 2 hours 'till completion.

By the way, Enzoli, you should upload this mod on RaceDepartment servers when you have the time.
I don't know how to do that. I sent a mail to the website to have my mod in the mod section already.

neanche un me funziona io non uso steam pero adesso l'ho scaricato e provo come va spero funzioni
I'm sorry, I'm belgian and I speak mostly french and a bit of english :thumbsup:

where i can download the last update of motorsport manager?

Only through Steam I'm afraid. The game should update itself automatically, though. Here are the manual steps:
In STEAM go to Library and Right-click Motorsport Manager
Choose properties
Go to betas tab
Enter password in the text box: MotorsportManager
Choose beta option from drop down menu above the text box
Starting the game will install the beta

BTW, Enzoli, I downloaded the stupid Livery DLC pack, could this be the reason?

Only through Steam I'm afraid. The game should update itself automatically, though. Here are the manual steps:
In STEAM go to Library and Right-click Motorsport Manager
Choose properties
Go to betas tab
Enter password in the text box: MotorsportManager
Choose beta option from drop down menu above the text box
Starting the game will install the beta

BTW, Enzoli, I downloaded the stupid Livery DLC pack, could this be the reason?

It could be because you're on the beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 43 69.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Standard game content