2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this club ( stock car extreme ) all aids are available during club races,
is it the same in this championship ?? the information text doesn't say anything about it ??

Driver Name: Javier Polanco
Nationality: Spain
Team Name: 900 grados
Preferred Number 1: 98
Preferred Number 2: 80
Skin: custom
Custom Skin Brand: Mitsubishi
Custom Rims Color: White

Championship looks interesting...

1. How long does your premium membership have to be to take part?
2. Are the Marcas cars now on the regular game? Where do I get them if I install GSC Lite?

I don't like having everything on steam. I actually bought it in it's digital form as installer(SCE), but I am not sure since when it's on SCE and what I have to do when I use Lite and want to add the Marcas cars.

I don't like having everything on steam. I actually bought it in it's digital form as installer(SCE), but I am not sure since when it's on SCE and what I have to do when I use Lite and want to add the Marcas cars.
For non-steam version look HERE You can use Gsync or download the packages. The Marcas are now part of SCE. And you must be premium every round of the league.

Last edited:
Driver Name: David Cuthill
Nationality: United Kingdom
Team Name: Clyde Coast Racing
Preferred Number 1: 62
Preferred Number 2: 70
Skin: Custom
Custom Skin Brand: Ford Focus
Custom Rims Color: White

Last edited:
1. How long does your premium membership have to be to take part?

Long enough to cover all that you will drive. You cannot take part in pre-qual or any race without premium membership.
You would also need to buy it a bit before the pre-qual to be accepted in the league. At least that's my guess.

So, the easy way is to buy a 6 month membership. The cheapest is to buy 3 months, then a 1 month (to cover the last race(s)), or take a small gamble, and wait long enough a 3 month premium covers the last race of the season, and hope that it is still early enough to get into the pre-qual.

If you take the 3+1 route, remember that once your premium membership expires, you cannot drive a race, then buy it retrospectively, it needs to be an active membership at all times during the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.9%