• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Skins 2014 McLaren without "MP4-29" logos 1.0

Mclaren

1. Audren Lavenerable

Audren Lavenerable

Ratings:
    +52
  2. NobbyMilo

NobbyMilo

Ratings:
    +477
    shows how good codefudgers are, look at the hilton hhonors logo on rear wing endplate.

• Haha Haha x 2
  3. Audren Lavenerable

Audren Lavenerable

Ratings:
    +52
    LOL Didn't notice that.. Codemasters really let us down on that one (the livery in general). Il ltry to ask Alex Werner if I can use his skin to make this mod, as this livery sucks as the Mclaren isnt even shiny

4. NobbyMilo

NobbyMilo

Ratings:
    +477
    being a mclaren fan, this livery really p*****s me off, I mean they might as well just not bothered with the martini williams BS and just had the pre season blue livery and called the game F1pre-2014.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Audren Lavenerable

Audren Lavenerable

Ratings:
    +52
    Yep they could, What pissed me off the most is that they didnt bother to create specific steering wheels for every team that changed theirs to digital ones. Sc**bags

6. Dovi design

Dovi design

Ratings:
    +727
    What game settings is that, it looks so bad, the car looks like it is flying :p

7. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

Ratings:
    +1,918
    Shows how good Berniemasters are and it's impossible to shoot Bernie :roflmao: