1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc 2013 Red Bull Realistic T-Cam 1.0

Real life T-cam for Red Bull

1. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Tophercheese submitted a new resource:

2013 Red Bull Realistic T-Cam - Real life T-cam for Red Bull

Read more about this resource...

Screenshots are in this link^^

2. Good Work Buddy:thumbsup:.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

Interesting, codemaster has own physics, they can make us see the track in the rear mirrors while in reality you can only see the car from this angle :D

• Like Like x 2
  4. I believe the mirrors are like that because people complained they couldn't see behind? I don't know. Still funny though :D

5. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

C'mon from this angle you can't see **** anyway. The track and cars are shown in a very bizarre way usually, it's hard enough from the cockpit view to guess what the mirrors want you to see :D

6. dropped in to thank you for this cam. i've now got it with a custom camera.xml (which goes straight into pits then the tv style pit crew footage then this camera out of pits to the track), it looks like something from television footage! not only is it realistic looking, it's GREAT to drive with. cheers!!!

7. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

No worries! :) Glad you're enjoying it.

8. How to convert?with what convert?why don't u just upload XML. File?

9. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

You convert it with Fergo BinXML converter.

I've done it this way because a lot of people are using modified camera packs, this method just enables you to add to the camera pack, rather than overwrite it.

10. Here's some screens of this camera in my custom camera.xml (pitstops included). If anyone would like the camera.xml PM me. Thanks again for the camera Tophercheese!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  11. fergo binxml crashes everytime I try to open it!
    Could you just do a .rar version of the camera?
    That would really help me a lot :)

• Like Like x 1